sigma brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought the f80 and f82 to apply my foundation and after I set with powder it looks awful on my nose I'm not sure if I'm no using the brush right I tried applying using strokes or if its the foundation do these brushes not work well with drugstore foundations?

hi! I'm using a Sigma F80 Kabuki brush also and I love it! This is by far the best brush for liquid foundation I have :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I only do the stippling and it works well:) For some, buffing is done to ensure that the product is spread out evenly and there are no undesirable uncovered patches.Hope this helps:)

I use the the F80 as well to apply liquid foundation and it works great for me. I put the liquid foundation on the back of my hand and then dab the bristles into the foundation, a little bit at a time, and make swirling motions all over my face. I do a little bit at a time so that it doesn't look cakey or streaky.

Back