kawaiimeows

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Swap Thread

400 I'll start us off! :) These are both medium. The one on the left is super cute, but just not my style. Perfect for spring/summer. The one on the right is floor length. It looks really nicely made (possibly fairly expensive) and there are a few layers in the skirt section, so it's thicker. Can take better pictures/post more details if anyone is interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndiaLynRose View Post

Kawaiimeows I just got reputation from you
What does that mean?

Its kind of like "liking" a post on facebook - as far as i know. I don't think it really does anything else :)

TRADED. I got this dress in size small. Cute dress, but didn't fit me right. Too big for me in the bust area. Interested in swapping.

• Like 1

TRADED Received this size small skirt (fits very small). It has a high waist and is floor length on me (I'm 5'6"). Interested in trading for other size small items as this is a bit tight on me. I paired it with a plain ribbed tank for the picture. Has a gray constellation pattern, shown in picture below.

PM me if interested

• Like 1

Received these size 9 Dollhouse tan boots. They are large for a size 9 and do not fit me well. Interested in trading for other size 9 shoes or size small clothing items. They have a zipper on the inside of the boot also, and can be laced loosely or tight, so should fit most size ankles.

PM me to trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvanhat View Post

TRADED Received this size small skirt (fits very small). It has a high waist and is floor length on me (I'm 5'6"). Interested in trading for other size small items as this is a bit tight on me. I paired it with a plain ribbed tank for the picture. Has a gray solar system pattern, shown in picture below.

PM me if interested

Wow, I love that skirt! I am nowhere close to a small though. Booo. 

I received my two stylish surprises today! However they do not fit so I am looking to swap both. 

I absolutely love the flower skirt but it is too small. 

Both are size Large. 

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbianco26 View Post

I received my two stylish surprises today! However they do not fit so I am looking to swap both. 

Both are size Large. 

Oh god, that dress is so awesome but it's not my size. :(((

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbianco26 View Post

Both are size Large. 

Super Duper cute dress!  I haven't gotten my stylish surprises yet but I'm interested in that dress do you need a smaller or larger size?  

Hi guys! This is my first post. I've never swapped before, so if you know how this goes I'd love someone to show me the ropes. 700 The one in the middle is a Jessica Simpson size large. I really liked it but I think looks odd on me. The other 2 are both just size large.

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelloThere View Post

Hi guys! This is my first post. I've never swapped before, so if you know how this goes I'd love someone to show me the ropes.

The one in the middle is a Jessica Simpson size large. I really liked it but I think looks odd on me. The other 2 are both just size large.

Ah!  I was looking at your post on Instagram and thinking that I loved the two right dresses.  If only I was a size large!

Hey guys!  Got my SS box in the mail today.  I loved some of what I got, but some of it didn't fit so well, including this dress in size XS.  It's called "What's Up, Dock," and it's by the Rock Steady brand.  It was too small for me (and I also didn't love it too much), but maybe one of you guys can rock it!

• Like 1

Oh, and one other item - I got a pair of shoes that I'm not too into.  It's these shoes by Bamboo, in 6.5:

Mine is too big for me: size 1X (I sized up since dresses usually run too small in the bust for me), this one is too big. Not really my style either but it would make a great spring/summer dress for the right gal.

For swap or sale:

I love the mint one. I posted a picture of a dress on the stylish surprise threat that I wanted to swap so look if you're interested in trading.