kawaiimeows

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Swap Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelynn View Post

I love the mint one. I posted a picture of a dress on the stylish surprise threat that I wanted to swap so look if you're interested in trading.

what mint one

Shoes up for trade (size 8.5). Not sure of the brand since my coworkers opened the box for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post

I'll start us off! smile.gif
These are both medium.
The one on the left is super cute, but just not my style. Perfect for spring/summer.
The one on the right is floor length. It looks really nicely made (possibly fairly expensive) and there are a few layers in the skirt section, so it's thicker.

Can take better pictures/post more details if anyone is interested.

Sorry I meant to quote you and I don't know how to delete my other post.

Up for swap!400 Size small, brand poema. Fits like a medium I'd say, but might just fit someone with boobs actually. Haha. 400 Size small, brand C. Luce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eszebel View Post

Hey guys!  Got my SS box in the mail today.  I loved some of what I got, but some of it didn't fit so well, including this dress in size XS.  It's called "What's Up, Dock," and it's by the Rock Steady brand.  It was too small for me (and I also didn't love it too much), but maybe one of you guys can rock it!

I LOVE THIS!! I'm still waiting on my SS hopefully you still have this when I get mine.

Hey guys!  Got my SS box in the mail today.  I loved some of what I got, but some of it didn't fit so well, including this dress in size XS.  It's called "What's Up, Dock," and it's by the Rock Steady brand.  It was too small for me (and I also didn't love it too much), but maybe one of you guys can rock it! LL
I love that dress is it stretchy at all? Or is it strictly a size 0??

It is stretchy (it's mostly rayon), but it definitely isn't stretchy enough to pass for anything bigger than an XS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenyfish View Post

All up for trade! Would love GT items too ;) 

Sorry for dumb question -- what are GT items?

Got mine in, don't like either but hope they find a home! I got SZ 8.5 Burgundy & Black Flats by Mika + a Red Asymmetrical neckline/ sleeves blouse by YA Los Angeles. 400400

I'm posting this with deep sadness.. Got this today (while I was at work) and I was SO excited to try it on as soon as I got home. Sadly my chest has done me in again :*(. I know there are worse problems to have, but even though I'm petite, I have a bigger chest than most people my size and this dress fits everywhere else but makes me feel like someone taped my girls up with duct tape! I'm so sad though because I love everything about this dress (I even made myself like the color although I thought it was a but much at first), it even has boning in the chest which gives it such a flattering shape. It does have a small stretch band along the back edge but it's just not enough stretch for me. It would be perfect for anyone with a B cup or smaller. It's a size XS, brand is Fables by Barrie and Polyvore has it listed at $51. I'll swap for anything else that's a XS or S. Anything to take my mind off all the thoughts I had of wearing this dress for my honeymoon 😩 400400400

• Like 1

I have these boots http://www.urbanog.com/Parksville-20-Round-Toe-Knee-High-Boot_100_39426.html?gclid=CIT6v8e3tr0CFQsSMwodcxUA8Q in a size 6!  They're super cute, just not made for my gigantic calves!  Looking for things that are a size Small or in the 5-6.6 shoe range :)

Edited to add- I'll also post this here, it's a small but might fit an XS better- I dunno, my shoulders or something?  It's cute though.  I wish it had worked for me!  I got this the last time around, but there surely weren't as many people buying them then!

Up for trade, size M.  I will also consider trading for non-clothing items.  2nd pic has the more accurate color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikki120306 View Post

That blue dress is adorableeee ðŸ˜

It really, really is! It's the ruffles that I can't wear though :( I'm pretty short and I've always felt like a lot going on up top weighs me down. Sigh.