Officially going on a no-buy. ;x oh goodness...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, my boyfriend and I have been looking at new places to live. He had a serious workout supplement + vaping obsession, and I have a serious make-up + beauty obsession. We realized that over the last couple of months, we have been spending a lot of money on our obsessions. So, we both agreed that we're going on a conditional no-buy until May 1. This is going to be so hard. Support & advice welcome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Conditions of my no-buy:

• If it's one of my 'staple' products, and I run out. I can buy it.
  • If it's one of my 'staple' products, and I'm not out of it, but it's on sale for an insanely cheap price, I can buy it.
  • I can swap/trade for items. The cost of the shipping is infinitely cheaper than the actual product.
  • Over the 2 months of my no-buy, I am allowed two "oops" moments, guilt-free.
  • On both of those "oops" moments, they can only be bought in cash. No debit cards, no credit cards. In-store only, no internet.
  • I will continue my current subscription boxes, but I cannot subscribe to any others nor shop on their website.

Back