Make up cases!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm looking to buy a makeup case that's not ridiculously expensive does any one have some suggestions???

Are you looking for an acrylic one like the Kardashian's beauty cube? I bought one on amazon and it's amazing. It was around $150 and it holds all my makeup. It looks beautiful too.

I don't really have a makeup case but I did buy a make up "Bag" from "Thirty-one" products if you have ever heard of it -  I use it for when I travel and it is huge!!! I love it

Well, its hard to tell without knowing your budget and likes/dislikes. Honestly, I bought mine from Amazon and has worked great for me. You can try searching there. Just set your budget, color, etc. and you are good to go. You should be able to find some really great makeup cases that are not very expensive. Good Luck. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey Everyone!  I'm new to the makeup industry and was wondering for those whose

more experienced either prefer a train case or a suit case that has clear makeup bags

for the makeup storage (kinda like the zuca).  Thanks!!  <3  Crystal21

I don't think you have to search anywhere online itself you will get it like amazon site there are hundreds of site that sell online beauty product and you will get as per as your budget, even i had bought from amazon.

What kind of case are you looking for?

• Train case?
  • Suitcase?
  • Trolley?
Are you looking for a soft case or hard case? Plastic or metal? What are you using it for? Self or work?

I had two Shany cases - the first was their trolley and within 24 hours (not even 24 hours actually) TSA broke it due to the locks not being TSA compliant. I kept the top portion of the trolley since it was a case on it's own however it's only good for carrying a few items. I also bought the silver one that was mentioned above and gave that to my daughter and while it fit some of her makeup it didn't fit all of her makeup. Sectioning it out is hard for someone with multiple items and she's not even a makeup junkie like I am.

I currently use several large suitcases along with set bags to section out what I need. It works for me however if I were actually a working professional on a movie set I'd get a few Zuca cases instead since those contain better compartments.

flyrr-2(mua).jpgWe carry a wide assortment of cosmetic cases and bags.  Check out our online store at www.aptleedesigns.com for ordering.  We also offer wholesale at www.mualimited.com

Latest posts

Back