Hello!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello my fellow beauty lovers!! My name is Leslie and I'm an aspiring makeup artist currently attending cosmetology school. I love absorbing other peoples knowledge..teach me things!!

Welcome, unfortunately I am here to learn because I don't wear makeup. But I'll look forward to seeing you in the threads and your tips and tricks, can't wait to learn more about you. :) PS, you can call me bluey, to make it easier than saying Courtnee. :)

Hi bluey!! We all start some where my when I was still learning how to do make up my best friend was you tube!! Charisma Star was my favorite

Welcome, unfortunately I am here to learn because I don't wear makeup. But I'll look forward to seeing you in the threads and your tips and tricks, can't wait to learn more about you. :) PS, you can call me bluey, to make it easier than saying Courtnee. :)

Hi there @lolitalt93! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif
OOoooo, I LOVE Charisma Star! She's hilarious and I love that Jacob (her hubby) is practically in all of her videos. So adorable!

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Latest posts

Back