your ultimate dreams, what are they?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
Okay girls, so I thought I would make a random thread and say, what are your ultimate dreams? Whether they are crazy, awesome, never going to happen or possibly will. :) Mine would be.... Going to Japan (possibly will happen once I finish school and university). :) And a few others ;-)...... But before I say them, I will let some other beauties say theirs. Go for it girls... :)

I actually showed up to the chit chat forum just now to make this thread to. Great minds think alike, my dear! 
wink.gif

I have a lot of dreams and goals, but there's one I've had forever. I really, desperately, hopelessly want to publish a novel. I've been working on my manuscript for quite some time and I hope to give a shot soon. Fingers crossed, wish me luck!

I would also love to go to Japan (and just about everywhere else in the world) and I hope to - nay, I will- go see the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. I also want to go to the winter Olympics some day, since those are my favorite sports.

There are plenty of others, but those are two of the big ones. ï½¡â—•â€¿â—•ï½¡

I wish you the best of luck girl, not that you'll need it. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Wow, great minds DO think alike as i was just thinking the exact same phrase. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I love watching the Olympics, but did you know... The Sochi Olympics that were just on, they were killing innocent homeless abandoned animals like dogs and others too. Some Olympic athletes had actually rescued some, cool aye. I just hope that no animals from now on have to go through that in order to make cities look better than what they are. Do you have any pets?

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish you the best of luck girl, not that you'll need it.
wink.gif

Wow, great minds DO think alike as i was just thinking the exact same phrase.
biggrin.gif
I love watching the Olympics, but did you know... The Sochi Olympics that were just on, they were killing innocent homeless abandoned animals like dogs and others too. Some Olympic athletes had actually rescued some, cool aye.
I just hope that no animals from now on have to go through that in order to make cities look better than what they are.

Do you have any pets?
Oh, yeah. The Olympics can be pretty rough on the host city. And I remember all those cute photos of the athletes who adopted dogs!

I actually don't have any pets; I'm much more of a plant person. I actually really like to grab the Audubon plant field guide and classify plants whenever I'm in a new area. I'm trying to grow my own strawberries this year. 

Wow, cool. I would like to grow strawberries. :)
Could you please let me know how it goes. :)
I will, of course! Here's when they first sprouted:

Some of them have started to grow another set of spiky leaves since then. I think the might be the leaves (petioles, maybe?) that you find on top of a strawberry.

Wow, sorry for the late reply, that's so awesome, they look so delicate. :) My dad and mum and sister would love to one day be able to grow a garden of lovely little bundles of joy. :) Thank you for sharing. Hey, I just thought of something, maybe you or me (probably you cause you have one) could make a thread about gardening and fruits and vegies and plants. I think you would love it, but..... I don't know if that's already been made. :) Just a thought. What do you think??? :)

Wow, sorry for the late reply, that's so awesome, they look so delicate. :)
My dad and mum and sister would love to one day be able to grow a garden of lovely little bundles of joy. :)

Thank you for sharing. Hey, I just thought of something, maybe you or me (probably you cause you have one) could make a thread about gardening and fruits and vegies and plants. I think you would love it, but..... I don't know if that's already been made. :)
Just a thought. What do you think??? :)
There have been some in the past, they just never seem to go anywhere. But that's okay, I'm actually not doing a lot of gardening this year.

Oh okay then, sorry for the late reply again, its just I've been really busy studying but... I have finished now. Yay ha. :)

Back