What is your Sephora Chic Week shopping list?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This year's Sephora Chic Week is coming up, so I thought a thread like this would be perfect!

This might change still, but my list includes the following: 
cool.gif

$79.00

$38.00

$55.00

$32.00

​
$35.00

There are a million other items in my 'Loves', but just have to choose a few. I'd probably still trim this down, and only get a few. I might also add other things. 
wink.gif

What's in your shopping list?

Great thread idea!  Also, I have Formula X the system and I really like it.

My list so far, but also will probably grow before then:

s1592682-main-grid.jpg

Formula X cherry blossom top coat

s1531995-main-grid.jpg

UD Revolution lipstick in Obsessed, because well, yeah...I'm obsessed with this color this spring.

s1550482-main-grid.jpg

Tarte Amazonian Clay detox mask - I'm also kinda obsessed with face masks right now.  I had a deluxe sample of this & really love it. Too bad it's so expensive.

Also, will probably get the Formula X delete nail polish remover (has anyone tried this?) & some cotton rounds and...maybe more...we'll see what else I HAVE to have between now and then. 

What is rouge getting ? 15 or 20 %?. I may get an hourglass ambient lighting power or 2 although I wasn't super impressed when I swatches them. But the lighting in my sephora is terrible, so I'm not sure

Quote: Originally Posted by lorizav /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is rouge getting ? 15 or 20 %?.

I may get an hourglass ambient lighting power or 2 although I wasn't super impressed when I swatches them. But the lighting in my sephora is terrible, so I'm not sure
as far as i know, 15%..

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Great thread idea!  Also, I have Formula X the system and I really like it.

My list so far, but also will probably grow before then:

s1531995-main-grid.jpg

UD Revolution lipstick in Obsessed, because well, yeah...I'm obsessed with this color this spring.

i have that lipstick, and it's really pretty! i also really love the UD lipstick packaging! The FormulaX is very highly rated so i have high expectations for that one. good to hear you like it too!

Sephora newbie here. *waves* What exactly is chic week?

Edit: Never mind! I just went to the website and saw it laid out right there. Silly me. ï½¡â—•â€¿â—•ï½¡

I've been low buying lately so that I can haul during Chic Week.

My list (at the moment):

• ABH brow wiz (repurchase)
  • Tarte lash primer (repurchase)
  • Formula X in Equinox and Fine Like Einstein
  • Hourglass primer (the small size)
  • Nars tinted moisturizer (repurchase - different shade this time)
  • Clinique cheek pop in peach or ginger
  • Beauty Blender in purple (repurchase - different color)
  • Sephora eyeliner in beige
  • Clarisonic deep pore brush head (I'm still trying to find the perfect brush head for my skin)

I'm honestly not sure if I'll buy anything.  I've been on a low-buy and there isn't a whole lot that I'm dying to get.  If there's a good GWP going on, that will probably sway me into getting: 

-MUFE aqua shadow in the dark matte brown

-Urban Decay 4-pan palette

-two Ciate mini paint pots 

April is my birthday so I am definitely making an order to get the birthday gift as well! Right now, I'm thinking at least one UD lipstick, the Bite Beauty double ended lipstick, and a Sephora cream lip stain. I guess I'm a bit lip-product obsessed at the moment!

I have about $100 on a sephora gift card and am so excited for chic week. I've been holding off on buying anything because there's nothing I've needed this second, and I love me a discount lol. I want some more lip tars, and there are some nail polishes I've been looking at. Also, that Too faced chocolate pallette, for no other reason than it smells like chocolate. I'm going to have to decide if I really need it, or if I'm just a chocolate addict lol.

Definitely getting Anastasia brow gel (I tried a cheapo one from Prestige and it just doesn't cut it) and I'm toying around with the idea of getting the dip brow pomade I'm just not sure whether it will look to harsh or not.  I need a new moisturizer and serum as well I just haven't decided which ones to get yet.  I want to try some new products as I really haven't found any that I've looooooved (except for the murad radiance serum and I'm not paying that much right now for a serum!)  I need a new setting powder too - I'm thinking either the Nars or Laura Mercier one.  I'm actually about to go prep my cart right now as I really haven't thought about what I want to get!

I force myself to only buy things I need now - my makeup collection is overwhelming (especially lippies OMG) and I need to start using some of this stuff up!  So far I've been really proud of myself!

Ooh, this is a cool thread!

Well, I've been on a no-buy this month, although I did get some 1/2 off Tarte mascara from Ulta. So I feel like I can get myself a little something-something at Chic week, depending on how I feel at the time.

I am in the market for a better anti-aging serum, a balm cleanser, and a full size version of Lavanila deodorant, which I LOVE. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Here's what I've got loaded into my cart:

But I am tempted to get a pretty too. I mean, like maybe a lipstick or a blush ..... or one of the new Tarte foundations..... *drools*

Love this thread idea!! I'm mostly just loving looking at what everyone is thinking about getting. I'm not that impressed with the 15% off and I don't need anything, that being said I'm going to a Rouge event so I'll purchase something. I'm thinking browdip and if my friend comes I'll treat her to something too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DivaSaurusRex /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have about $100 on a sephora gift card and am so excited for chic week. I've been holding off on buying anything because there's nothing I've needed this second, and I love me a discount lol. I want some more lip tars, and there are some nail polishes I've been looking at. Also, that Too faced chocolate pallette, for no other reason than it smells like chocolate. I'm going to have to decide if I really need it, or if I'm just a chocolate addict lol.
If you don't mind purchasing online hsn.com (Home Shopping Network) has the Chocolate Pallette and a full size Shadow Insurance (eye primer) for $49 and if you have never purchased from them you can get $20 off and free shipping.

The code is HSNNEW2014 and the link

http://www.hsn.com/products/too-faced-everlasting-chocolate-set-wshadow-and-primer/7404290 

Quote: Originally Posted by DivaSaurusRex /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Sara! I've seen that before. Unfortunately I'm in Canada and HSN doesn't ship here.
Boo!

Just FYI for anyone attending a in-store Rouge event:

So per Sephoras facebook page the Rouge event on the 30th will NOT be giving out gwp bags to the +1's. I've invited a friend and told her about the gwp, now I feel like an a$$! Thanks Sephora you couldn't scrape together enough 1 time use samples for the people we invited to shop in your store???
madd.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just FYI for anyone attending a in-store Rouge event:

So per Sephoras facebook page the Rouge event on the 30th will NOT be giving out gwp bags to the +1's. I've invited a friend and told her about the gwp, now I feel like an a$$! Thanks Sephora you couldn't scrape together enough 1 time use samples for the people we invited to shop in your store???
madd.gif

Aww, that's really lousy. Especially since it's a gift with purchase; they've already spent their money.

On my list so far:

Sephora+Pantone Universe Radiant Femme Eyeshadow Palette

Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Trio in Sweet

Dior Addict Lipstick in Diablotine

Dior Addict Gloss in Incroyable (may decide against)

Rouge Dior Couture Color Voluptuous Care Lipstick in Darling (may decide against)

Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Lindsey, Sarah, and Jennifer (1 for me, 2 for my friends!)

Too Faced Cause a Scandal Set

Givenchy Rouge Interdit Magic Lipstick in Noir Revelateur

MUFE Full Cover Concealer in Pink Porcelain

Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk

Possibly, I'll also get some Formula X nail polish effects and the OCC Mini lip tar value set.

Latest posts

Back