Hi I'm New!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been a lurker for a little while. Love sub boxes. Relatively new to makeup and really into learning about new beauty things. 
heart.gif

Hey xoglam, welcome to mut, I hope you like it here and we are all so happy to get to have another beautie join. :)

Ya hi everyone it's nice to meet u all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> makeup can make me feel more Confident And this website seems Cool so I thought that I might as well Join! Plus that way if I'm bored like if I'm waiting in line I can go on and read cool makeup tips

Heya girls, welcome to all of those who just joined, can't wait to learn from you all and everything, hope you all have fun. :) Bye for now!!!!! :)

Sorry for the late reply, but I'm from NZ and just woke up, its 7:43am on Wednesday 26 of March 2014. I don't use makeup, as ironic as it is, but would love to see what iI look like with different looks. :) what is the time over where you are and what makeup do you like? :)

Hi there @xoglam! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Back