Sign in to follow this  
xoglam

Hi I'm New!

Been a lurker for a little while. Love sub boxes. Relatively new to makeup and really into learning about new beauty things. :heart: 

Hey xoglam, welcome to mut, I hope you like it here and we are all so happy to get to have another beautie join. :-)

Ya hi everyone it's nice to meet u all :) makeup can make me feel more Confident And this website seems Cool so I thought that I might as well Join! Plus that way if I'm bored like if I'm waiting in line I can go on and read cool makeup tips

• Like 1

Heya girls, welcome to all of those who just joined, can't wait to learn from you all and everything, hope you all have fun. :-) Bye for now!!!!! :-)

Sorry for the late reply, but I'm from NZ and just woke up, its 7:43am on Wednesday 26 of March 2014. I don't use makeup, as ironic as it is, but would love to see what iI look like with different looks. :-) what is the time over where you are and what makeup do you like? :-)

Hi there @xoglam! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk! yaya.gif

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie heart.gif