what is your all time favourite toy/s?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
So, what are the toys or toy that is your absolute favourite? Wacky or not.... Post it and I'll post mine! :) I'll post my first.... It was a tiny little doggie toy that my dad and mum bought for me in Christmas time the year... 2011! Was so cool, I named him Bustah. :)

My favourite toy is called "Tatu bear". It's a blue peluche made with a tissue like jeans. My parents give it to me in 1998!! I love it so much well now I'm 22 ^^

My Little Pony - I had a herd of them when I was 6 or 7. As an adult, I'm impressed with Legos. Maybe because when I was little I just had basic Legos and could only make multi colored houses with them. Now, you can make practically anything.

I loved furbies and those "Miss Party Surprise" dolls as a child. You know, those dolls that have dresses that open up into a house or garden or bakery or something. I would have to say that the two things that bring back the most memories is that baby dinosaur from that tv show who used to say "Not the momma" when you pulled the string and trolls dolls. I still have a blue-haired troll doll sitting on one of my shelves.

I used to love the small Polly Pocket collection in the 90s where they ere actually still tiny.

I didn't have one favorite toy, but I loved...

Easy Bake Oven

Popples

Rainbow Brite

She-Ra

Jem (she's taller than my Barbie's and her earrings glow...awesome!)

...and of course Barbie.

I loved furbies and those "Miss Party Surprise" dolls as a child. You know, those dolls that have dresses that open up into a house or garden or bakery or something. I would have to say that the two things that bring back the most memories is that baby dinosaur from that tv show who used to say "Not the momma" when you pulled the string and trolls dolls. I still have a blue-haired troll doll sitting on one of my shelves.
I had so many trolls. I forgot about trolls!

Guurrl... I saw this title and my mind went to the gutter. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

THAT said, my favorite "toy" was Breyer model horses. I use quotations, because I didn't in fact play with them. I showed them in model shows (live shows and photo shows) and collected rare and customized horses.

Unfortunately very nearly my entire collection was lost during a storage unit fire, I only have two left. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My other favourite toy, or not really a toy, was a piece of fabric named Silky, he was a boy, and he was made out of a Saturn space pattern pillow case. Gosh I loved him. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :rolleys:

Dawn dolls - they were mini little dolls - about a quarter of the size of a Barbie doll. Dawn had tons of friends and what was cool (at least at that time, this was groundbreaking in the 1970's) - she had friends of different ethnicities. I do not believe Dawn had any male friends (lol) so I guess this was the first to celebrate Girl Power and embrace diversity!!

Me and my little friends would play for hours with our Dawn dolls

Polly Pocket was waaaay cooler in the 90's ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they were one of my favorite things to play with. I also had Barbies GALORE and a pink trailer/RV (that got ruined when my cousin threw up on it...), Legos and I had a doll I named Eva that looked just like me with kind of tan skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Later on when I was a little older I started collecting Pokemon Trading Cards............ I don't even wanna begin to imagine or remember how much money was wasted on basically these little pieces of thicker paper lol.

@@MrsShaw, I used to have a polly pocket set, lol, it came with a glitter nail polish too, and I tried it as a lipstick, bad bad mistake, but I was like 4, so, I didn't really know. lol. :wub:

haha, I used to be jealous of people who had pokemon and

yuu-gi-oh cards, but I used to hate the price, so never got any. lol :flowers:

Polly Pocket was waaaay cooler in the 90's ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they were one of my favorite things to play with. I also had Barbies GALORE and a pink trailer/RV (that got ruined when my cousin threw up on it...), Legos and I had a doll I named Eva that looked just like me with kind of tan skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair.

Later on when I was a little older I started collecting Pokemon Trading Cards............ I don't even wanna begin to imagine or remember how much money was wasted on basically these little pieces of thicker paper lol.
Yes! i remember my mum taking me to flea markets to see if anyone was sellong Polly Pocket. On eyear for Christmas I got that mansion that came with a play mat. And  I was so excited about the little ones where ou could turn a ligt on by pushing a figurine in the yard and stuff. I told my mum to keep them all safe for later when I hopefully have a little girl. Well, if it is a little boy he will still have to play with it!

Yes! i remember my mum taking me to flea markets to see if anyone was sellong Polly Pocket. On eyear for Christmas I got that mansion that came with a play mat. And  I was so excited about the little ones where ou could turn a ligt on by pushing a figurine in the yard and stuff. I told my mum to keep them all safe for later when I hopefully have a little girl. Well, if it is a little boy he will still have to play with it!
yes, I had that one too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it even came with a car that you could launch out of the garage haha! And a little workout room and they could dance and everything. I used the play mat a lot to set up a whole city!

@@MrsShaw

Oh my gosh yes, the little car! And the pool. I thought it was too cool that it had three stories, wher eyou could open the roof. Did it have horses? I remember something had horses. And with the playmat: Any day my little polly pockets would have a trip to the beach lol

Latest posts

Back