• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Leaving feedback

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the correct link to use. Step-by-step since I'm not sure what you're doing....

1. Go to the person's profile with whom you traded. For example, if I traded with you then I'd go to your profile: https://www.makeuptalk.com/u/109159/ajea

2. Click on Trader Feedback.

3. Click on Leave Feedback.

4. Fill out the information and use the url https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/141440/march-2014-ipsy-swaps

5. Click on Post Feedback.

That's it. It's possible that it wasn't allowing you to because your post count wasn't high enough (I see you're at 18 as of this post reply).

Whom are you trying to leave feedback on? Does the person meet the qualifications - 5 days membership, 15 posts?

Sorry to bump this thread, but I'm having the same difficulty.  I can't leave feedback from someone I did a swap with.  Is it because my post count is too few?  The "leave feedback" option does not show up when I click on the feedback tab as mentioned above.  Sorry if this is a repeat.  She's been on here for awhile - I guess it's just me?

Quote: Originally Posted by snowingwhite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sorry to bump this thread, but I'm having the same difficulty.  I can't leave feedback from someone I did a swap with.  Is it because my post count is too few?  The "leave feedback" option does not show up when I click on the feedback tab as mentioned above.  Sorry if this is a repeat.  She's been on here for awhile - I guess it's just me?

In your case, yes. You need to have a minimum of 15 valid posts and be a member for at least five days to access the Classifieds which includes the Feedback system.

I see that I have 15 posts now, but it's still not popping up for me.  Maybe I don't have "valid posts"?  I don't know exactly what that means though. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

It doesn't happen immediately and takes the database to sync up - usually within an hour or two. If your accounts hasn't synced in another couple of hours then PM me and I'll manually add it.

I am having the same issue. I was able to leave feedback after the first swap I made on here, but I did two more last month and have been unable to leave feedback. I'm not sure what the issue could be. I have enough posts and the people I swapped with are more established members. 

Latest posts

Back