Quick rant about work

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
okay, so i had a great week last week, at least i thought... 

i work at bdubs (for about 2 months now), i think its pretty decent. i like it a lot better than retail, that's for sure.

monday morning my boss was about to cut me for the day & he said before i left he needed to have a "serious" convo before i left.

oh yay...

he tells me that he has "heard" around that when i've been asked to do something, i don't do it & i just don't listen & stand around. i honestly have NO clue what he is talking about. that is farrr off from my personality & i have never done that once since working there. i always do what i'm asked & never just "stand" there like i don't care.

i told him he doesn't make sense... & he just continued on.

at the end of the convo he says to me that i'm doing a really good job on doing things i'm told & do tasks very well. 

ummmm...what?

he basically told me the opposite of the beginning of the convo. 

i'm just super pissed off now & hate knowing someone accused me of doing something i never do. 

if they had a problem with something i did, i would have rather had them tell me to my face so i could of 

apologized or worked it out.

i'm now more than ever ready to go to school & get a real job that i actually like... 

end of rant. thanks for reading.

Latest posts

Back