Youtube video suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies !

So I am just seeking for some informative advice for video ideas from other beauty lovers like myself.  I just started a youtube channel and I want the videos to be about tutorials women actually want to see.  There are many talented gurus out there but sometimes I feel like the videos are similar to things they have done or from what others have done. Some ideas I have had were starting from the basics like concealer.

Like for example would anyone be interested in seeing a "how to get creaseless concealer"? just something basic yet relevant to having flawless foundation that sometimes the more popular gurus skip. Or another idea I had was themed tutorials like concert makeup, bridal makeup, work makeup etc.  Obviously all of these things have been done before but I was thinking doing them in a more of a detailed way.  Sometimes after I watch tutorials I just think "well where would I wear that makeup look"?  hahah just brainstorming here, I want a channel that speaks to the everyday girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

any thoughts would be appreciated on my ideas as well as if you guys have anything I should do:) 

my channel link is: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMoz1993

only two videos Im a newbie:) 

Back