Easter / Spring Nail art ideas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are really great.  Nice ideas, my favorite is the green nail with the lamb on it.
sheep.gif
  Good job!

Some Easy to do Nail Art Designs using Nail Artist Stripers                                                     

They look a lot more difficult to do than they really are. The length of the striping brushes keeps the lines straight. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Mandy Abbott /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Some Easy to do Nail Art Designs using Nail Artist Stripers                                                     

They look a lot more difficult to do than they really are. The length of the striping brushes keeps the lines straight. 

Great job! I really like them all and absolutely love your nail art designs with the pops of neon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hope you don't mind me sharing my Easter mani that I have at the moment. I went for a design featuring bunnies and a pennant banner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If anyone is interested there is a tutorial for this nail art design on my youtube channel, I know that for the skilled it really isn't a problem to do this freehand, but I always struggle painting my right hand so I am really fond of making my own DIY nail art stickers to use.

Nail Polish used: essence base coat 24/7, NYC- Raindrop , white acrylic paint for the rabbits, and acrylic paint for the pennant banner, Gabbriella Salvete top coat 

Latest posts

Back