QVC Test Tube (April) 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I totally fail when it comes to correctly forming a "spoiler" post, mess them up every single time! I thought that I'd remind all of you who are getting your "New Beauty" magazine to be sure to check out the two-page spread of what products are going to be included in the upcoming April tube (pages 166 & 167). My magazine arrived today and I happened to turn straight to the ad! I've been working on cutting back so was planning on canceling my auto-ship, however these items interest me enough to stay with it for at least one more shipment.

Quote: Originally Posted by PeaJay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What's in there? I haven't seen the magazine yet.
sending you a pm so I don't ruin it if someone wants to be surprised by their contents.

Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can you pm me the info as well? I'm thinking about this sub!

Quote: Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here!
Would love to know
Sorry I'm moving SO slow this weekend but just sent a message to each of you!!!! Have an awesome day!

I actually got antsy and went to the grocery store and checked the magazine. (Thanks for the pm though @beach16sm Bigger thanks for telling us the page numbers so I knew exactly where to look!)

As such, here's the list:

Peter Thomas Roth - Mega Rich Shampoo Peter Thomas Roth - Mega Rich Conditioner Ole Henriksen - Truth Serum Doll 10 - H2Glo Highlighter Algenist - Genius Cream Murad - Essential C-Cleanser WEN - Smoothing Glossing Serum Mally - High Shine Liquid Lipstick St. Tropez - Self Tan Bronzing Mousse

got mine today. why don't they include sample pack like regular test tube beauty does? anyway, I will use all of it. anyone else getting overloaded on lipglosses?

got mine today. why don't they include sample pack like regular test tube beauty does? anyway, I will use all of it. anyone else getting overloaded on lipglosses?
I'm just generally overloaded with products. I had signed up for the QVC Test Tube and the regular Test Tube and now that I've gotten both I have to say I prefer the regular one. It seems to have a lot more products (those extras) and it was a little annoying that they totally duplicated the Mally lip gloss. I don't feel I need both of them. 

Latest posts

Back