Foundation Help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all I am new to the board and apologize in advance if this is out of the norm, but I desperately need help! The buggers at Revlon discontinued my Colorstay shade (Natural Tan) in Canada, so now I am on the hunt for a new drugstore foundation. I have combination skin, and was looking for a medium to full coverage liquid foundation that will suit my yellow undertoned east indian skin. All the other shades in the Colorstay line are either too pink or too dark. I have tried a few foundations such as - L'Oreal True Match Lumi (this oxidized and turned white on my skin); - Covergirl TruBlend (This made me an oily orangey mess) - Maybelline Fit Me and Maybelline Super Stay (not enough coverage) I would also like to mention that I do use a primer. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks!

Loreal True Match (not the lumi) may be a good fit, I'd check out youtube to see if you can find someone who is the same shade in the Revlon and also reviewing the True Match. Good luck nothing worse then having your foundation be discontinued!!
icon_cry.gif

*also you could try blending 2 of the Revlon, it's a bit of a pain at first but once you get the balance right it shouldn't add extra time to your morning.

Latest posts

Back