Circular Swap #5: West Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here’s the swapping order for your group:

1. @feemia
  2. @pajohnso
  3. @rachelshine
  4. @bonita22
  5. @derpyderp
  6. feemia (Starter)

To be a good participant, please post to the thread when you have received the box (required), post pictures of the box contents (optional, but always fun and appreciated) and PM the next recipient with delivery confirmation information when you send the box on (required). You have the option of either PMing the next recipient or @tgooberbutt for the mailing address/info of the next participant.

Try to keep the box moving by sending it one within one (1) week of when you receive it. Remember, over-communication is better than no communication! Have fun!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi everyone -- am very excited!  Just let me know when the box is on its way and I will post pics as soon as I receive it.  @rachelshine if there is anything special you like, let me know and I will try to go through my stash and include it.  That goes for anyone else, if there is something you love let us know!  I really love natural/organic products so anything along those lines I would love.  Thanks!

Can't wait!! Exactly what I need right now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) @pajohnso, I am sure whatever you throw in will be awesome. @bonita22 let me know if there is anything you want! ps, we're both in AZ, less waiting time for you (we can even become IRL beauty enablers!!)

I picked up a box from the post office yesterday and started packing it last night. How does everyone feel about nail polish? I was planning to put in 3-4, but I can make that more if we have polish addicts in the group or less if no one is interested. Feel free to check out the polishes in my swap list and let me know if I should include any of them. There are some larger items that I need feedback about putting in. If you would like any of these items included in the box please let me know, otherwise I'll probably leave them out. I don't want to take up space in the box with these items if they're just going to go around the circle and come back to me. These are all full size except the Redken hairspray and the Baby Soft body lotion. Psst Clarify & Shine Scalp Treatment New York Streets Dry Shampoo Big Sexy Hair Root Pump (Full size, 95% full, missing cap) Tresemme Thermal Creations Volumizing Mouse (Full size, 95% full, missing cap) Freeman Vita K for Acne Scars Eclos cellular activator face serum anti-aging American Crew Moisturizing Shave Cream Chloe for Women EDT Spray (the classic honeysuckle/tuberose Chloe, not the new rose-based Chloe) Love's Baby Soft Shimmery Body Lotion - 2 oz Redken Control Addict 28 Hairspray - 2.1 oz trial size

@feemia I selfishly want your Zoya Odette polish 
whistling.gif

I was also planning on putting a few polishes in the box so I suppose we should all discuss if everyone is like me and hoards polish or maybe we should cap it at a certain number? Anywho, can't wait! 

YAY! SO excited for this!!

I, too, am a nail polish fanatic, so I wouldn't complain if there is a bunch of nail polish in there, especially if it's colorful, texture-y and/or glittery.  
rolleyes.gif

I am not big on new skincare or hair products (me hair be curly), so the less of that that eventually gets to me the better.

Yay!! Can't wait! I also love nail polish, so I wouldn't mind nail polish in the box. [@]rachelshine[/@] maybe we can even get together to trade the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The box has started it's journey!  I'll pm tracking info to @pajohnso this evening.

I put stickers on a couple of makeup items that have been swatched.  All of the nail polish, except the Zoya, have been swatched and some have been used for one manicure.  The Zoya is unopened and still in it's box.

Here are the pics.

Yay, can't wait! Ladies, anyone else sub to Starlooks? How do y'all feel if I put unused (swatched & sanitized) products in the box? Have a few unloved lippies and what nots that I have no use for that you may love!!

I'd love some Starlooks! I don't sub to them but have gotten a few things from them via ipsy. Would love to get a chance to try more things from them!

I don't currently sub, but I did get one box from them about a year ago and I liked the quality of the products.

Hi Everyone -- I received the box yesterday and everything was packed wonderfully.  Here is what I took and what I left:

Took:

Left:

Box will go out today or tomorrow to @rachelshine!!!  Thanks for the great swap :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

HI everyone -- Just wanted to give an update, the box is heading out today.  We had a major snowstorm Thursday/Friday and got 14" of snow!  I couldn't get out of my driveway it was so bad.  I will send the tracking to Rachel.  Thanks for being patient, I live in the UP of Michigan and this time of year its a free for all with the weather!! 

Quote: Originally Posted by pajohnso /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  HI everyone -- Just wanted to give an update, the box is heading out today.  We had a major snowstorm Thursday/Friday and got 14" of snow!  I couldn't get out of my driveway it was so bad.  I will send the tracking to Rachel.  Thanks for being patient, I live in the UP of Michigan and this time of year its a free for all with the weather!! 
Oh my gosh!! 
brrrr.gif
I hope it warms up soon! Don't even worry about it, I used to live in upstate New York. Snow is EVIL, just EVIL to drive in. It's better to be safe and inside than driving to the post office. 

Sending sunshine your way!

It has actually warmed up nicely since we got dumped on. I am hoping the snow is gone by May 1!! :0)

Everything was packaged so well, no broken polishes/leaky samples to be seen! I added another small julep box to hold the polishes, but we may have to switch out this red box soon unless someone does some major hauling :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

What I took: 

What I put in:

Minus the dang square hue color bc after I packed it all up, I saw it laying on my bed still! If anyone really wants it, I'll give it to @bonita22 if we meet up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also, forgot to put a swatched sticker of the Sephora palette! 

Waiting to hear back from @bonita22 whether we are meeting up or sending the package. Ps, @pajohnso or @feemia one of you left a pair of red scissors in the box! 

Latest posts

Back