Circular Swap #5: Calibama Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here’s the swapping order for your group:

1. @tnorth1852
  2. @Kristine Walker
  3. @lovepink
  4. @tgooberbutt
  5. @heartsandwhimsy
  6. Tnorth1852

To be a good participant, please post to the thread when you have received the box (required), post pictures of the box contents (optional, but always fun and appreciated) and PM the next recipient with delivery confirmation information when you send the box on (required). You have the option of either PMing the next recipient or @tgooberbutt for the mailing address/info of the next participant.

Try to keep the box moving by sending it one within one (1) week of when you receive it. Remember, over-communication is better than no communication! Have fun!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey Ladies!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since I'm the box starter, I'd love to know what type of products everyone is looking for. Is there anything you're dying to try? How do you all feel about perfume samples?

I hope to get the box out NLT Wednesday!

Omg girls I'm SO freaking excited for this!!!! Instead of swswapping stuff I've been hoarding goodies for this. This is almost as exciting to me as Secret Santa was!

Woot! I am so ready! I love lipsticks, Dr. Jart, Asian BB/CC creams, matte eyeshadows, lip gloss, small palettes, heck just about anything (not a fan of blush, bronzers or tanners I'm adding a lot of those to the box)

I'd also like to hear what everyone likes so I can try to include those items as well. I hope we go two rounds, it's so much fun!

Love my Calibama gals!

Oh I forgot to post stuff I like.. lol. Got so excited I lost focus :) I am obsessed with dry shampoo and go thru it faster than any other beauty product that I use so thats always good. Im in the minority of people that are into tanning stuff, bronzer, and lashes. I love asian skincare and bb creams. I like perfume samples. I'm obsessed with blush and lipstick. I have recently discovered Lush and omg I would sell a kidney for a stockpile of that stuff! Im pretty easy and truly just super excited to participate and get to know you girls better :) I love the idea of everyone writing down what they like. I have tons of stuff and if I know specifically what someone will love thats a bonus. This is my first time participating in the circular swap but I was reading old threads and noticed some people did 2 rounds which I personally think would be amazing if everyone else is interested.

Oh, forgot to ask! What about stuff that has been swatched or used once or twice? If the product is sanitized and labeled as swatched or used lightly

In the previous swap, all lightly used or swatched items were marked with a sticky and placed in a bag designated for those items! I am so not particular about products. I love getting to try new things. I've only been "at the makeup game" for about a year!

I agree HeartsandWhimsy, the circular swaps and Secret Santa are the high points of my MUT year. I've been squirreling back just for this swap.

I'm such a dork lol I'm so excited for this that I keep checking our thread in hopes that it's blown up and there are a bunch of new posts to read! Ummm yeah so idk if I mentioned this or not but I'm kind of just a little bit SO EXCITED!!! Lol

Quote: Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I forgot to post stuff I like.. lol. Got so excited I lost focus :)

I am obsessed with dry shampoo and go thru it faster than any other beauty product that I use so thats always good. Im in the minority of people that are into tanning stuff, bronzer, and lashes. I love asian skincare and bb creams. I like perfume samples. I'm obsessed with blush and lipstick. I have recently discovered Lush and omg I would sell a kidney for a stockpile of that stuff!

Im pretty easy and truly just super excited to participate and get to know you girls better :)

I love the idea of everyone writing down what they like. I have tons of stuff and if I know specifically what someone will love thats a bonus. This is my first time participating in the circular swap but I was reading old threads and noticed some people did 2 rounds which I personally think would be amazing if everyone else is interested.

OMG have you lucked out. I have tons of dry shampoos, tanners, and I never wear any lip products other than lip balms. I might have a few Korean BB cream tube-lettes around as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Alright y'all! I've raided my stash and pulled out everything that I hope y'all can love! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am going to post pictures from my phone shortly. I will be stopping by the PO today to get a flat rate box. I'm going to start it in a medium to keep the cost down, but I anticipate it going UP in size! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> @tgooberbutt -- threw in some more TACTHA for ya! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also - there will be one or two more Julep polishes that aren't in the photos! All new and unopened! Oh yea - and i love all things benefit if anyone happens to have that lying around! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's what's inside! Hope I did okay and everyone finds something they will love! Grabbing a box tomorrow and shipping on Wednesday!
[/img]

OMG have you lucked out. I have tons of dry shampoos, tanners, and I never wear any lip products other than lip balms. I might have a few Korean BB cream tube-lettes around as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wooooo hooooo you are awesome!!! Ok I just looked at pictures of the starter box and I'm freaking out because EVERYTHING looks amazing!! I know it will change by the time it gets to me but it's really fun seeing all the stages. You did such a great job putting together the starter box!!

Did y'all hear me scream when I saw the pictures? So many pretties! If no one minds there is 1 particular item that I've saved for TGooberbutt, I will put it in a BB puffybox with her name on it.

Yay!! So glad y'all love it! I'm going to add a few more polishes tonight. Also -- if anybody has any vasanti layin' around --- it's my favorite! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did y'all hear me scream when I saw the pictures? So many pretties! If no one minds there is 1 particular item that I've saved for TGooberbutt, I will put it in a BB puffybox with her name on it.

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You just made my day - you're so sweet! I knew the creator of 'Calibama' was a good person to have around 
biggrin.gif

y'all -- I had to work late today.... so I missed making it to the PO before they closed. However, the box is packed and ready to go -- Lunch break tomorrow it'll be headed to @Kristine Walker!! So excited! I labeled the few swatched/gently used items I tossed in, and there's a small box full of perfume samples! I also added two julep polishes, a yesto product, and some burts bees goodies!

Latest posts

Back