Natural remedies are the way to go!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've found that my skin is at its best when i use completely natural products on my skin without any harsh chemicals in them. www.easybeautyyy.com has so many awesome blog posts with all natural DIY skin masks. using all natural ingredients will really repair your skin and keep it radiant :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> also making things yourself will save so much money!!

Yes, i appreciate natural remedies is a best way for glowing and Smooth skin.If you want to know about one natural remedy for  take care of your skin and health,

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree natural remedies are the best way to make your skin glow while making sure you are not exposed to many chemicals. Some popular home remedies in India are application of turmeric with cream or milk to remove tanning, making a homemade cucumber mask during the summers to cool down the skin and helping you relax. Other remedies my grandmother used to suggest including eating fresh baby tomatoes, leafy green vegetables and nuts such as pistachios. I came across a really good article with details on other superfoods and simple home beauty tips to acne, tanning, skin aging etc. which I think is a must read. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back