what should not do here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolive213

Angel
Reaction score
I am new here! I created this forum account to discuss about Jarvis Cream & Serum. So first I want to know what should avoid here? I am writing to all users to share tips to not to be ban from here.

Thanks for taking your time to read and reply this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so first of all welcome. Its awesome to have you here with us, you'll love it, I know!!!!! :) Second, you will soon get a message/post from a girl named Cookie, she will give you a awesome simple run down of what you can and shouldn't do on here if your a person who wants to advertise or whatnot. She's awesome. Your thing with that cream, no idea sorry...... I'm basically a baby baby to do with makeup, and I basically know nothing So, I hope you enjoy your time. See you around, Courtnee/Blue Boo Boo. <3

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, so first of all welcome. Its awesome to have you here with us, you'll love it, I know!!!!! :)

Second, you will soon get a message/post from a girl named Cookie, she will give you a awesome simple run down of what you can and shouldn't do on here if your a person who wants to advertise or whatnot. She's awesome.
Thanks @Courtnee 

hi @courtnee..

Can you do a favor to me? I am unable to use signature. Will you please tell me how can I use signature as you have.

When I click on edit signature, I got message that I don't have permission to do so.

Quote: Originally Posted by jolive213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Please ignore... It has been done!

I guess it was due to little interaction with others.

The minimum post requirement for a signature is 10. I think your prior post was your 11th one and so it took a bit for the system to register it before giving you signature access. =)

Yeah... I got it
icon_idea.gif
  Thanks 
beer.gif

hi @courtnee.. Can you do a favor to me? I am unable to use signature. Will you please tell me how can I use signature as you have. When I click on edit signature, I got message that I don't have permission to do so.
Sorry, only just read the question, yes, I don't know, I actually done my signature after around 100 posts I think. :-

No issue.. and
g.gif
 for reply..!

The problem has been solved now... I was unable to add signature due to few number of forum submission.

It allow us to use signature on post 10 forum...   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jolive213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No issue.. and
g.gif
 for reply..!

The problem has been solved now... I was unable to add signature due to few number of forum submission.

It allow us to use signature on post 10 forum...   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I know that you need to have been with the forum for a period of time before you can get more features. happy to hear you like the forum

Quote: Originally Posted by mctrader07 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I know that you need to have been with the forum for a period of time before you can get more features. happy to hear you like the forum
iagree.gif

Hahaha, @Courtnee, except when Cookie disappears for a period of time from being sick and incredibly busy! LOL But I'm back now! Hooray!

Hi there @jolive213! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif
I'll pop over a quick PM to you and we can discuss what info you'd like to go over there in regards to our rules, but for now, here is basic info!...

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT ALLOW ADVERTISING HERE ON MAKEUPTALK WITHOUT THE MEMBER JOINING OUR ADVERTISING PROGRAM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MUT ADVERTISING AND TO APPLY, JUST CLICK HEREhttps://www.makeuptalk.com/advertise.

Also, please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Back