Theatrical Makeup- Price???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turntrekgodhead

Lipstick Lesbian
Reaction score
Hi, I dunno if I'm just being thick, but I'm interested in purchasing makeup from stage companies- Ben Nye and Kryolan- and can't seem to find any pricing or ordering option on their respective websites! Is there a specific reason for this?

Quote: Originally Posted by turntrekgodhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi, I dunno if I'm just being thick, but I'm interested in purchasing makeup from stage companies- Ben Nye and Kryolan- and can't seem to find any pricing or ordering option on their respective websites! Is there a specific reason for this?
Try other websites that don't sell just that specific brand.. Sillyfarm.com is my favorite place to buy theatrical things and such. Camerareadycosmetics.com is another great place for those sort of things. Hope this helps! 

Good question as to why they don't. You have to call the stores directly. Which baffles me... In Toronto - Kryolan Store - (416)-968-6212 For Ben Nye in Toronto - Hiscotts - (416)-977-5247 Malabar - (416)-598-2589 Or you can go to here http://www.alconeco.com for both brands. You can also request their comprehensive catalogue which lists everything that their site doesn't list.

Also being in Canada, I've found it hard to locate Kryolan products.  I've always ordered my Kryolan makeup from makeupmania.com.  I know that nailpolishcanada.com also carries Kryolan, but unfortunately, they never seem to have my particular shade of TV Paint Stick that I use.  Often I find it's tricky too as initial prices raise drastically for some businesses when they ship outside of the U.S.  With that said though, between those two websites, and the information that Kailtin and Vogueboy gave, you should be able to find what you need :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Latest posts

Back