Legit discontinued makeup sites?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turntrekgodhead

Lipstick Lesbian
Reaction score
Hi! I've been digging around for discontinued LE Maybelline and WnW products online ... I found a site called "buymebeauty.com". It looks very cool, but some of the products they purport to sell are ones I've never seen before ...such as "Maybelline Dream Bouncy Bronzer" and "Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush" and "Dream Mousse Eyeshadow".

They also sell some gorgeous shades of Colour Tattoos (which is what I was looking for in the first place) ... that I've never seen advertised or mentioned in blogs... hm.

I'm already very suspicious but still hopeful. Would someone mind checking this site for me? I'm a very gullible person and hardly know how to check for scams.

Also, would you be able to tell me where to get discontinued LE makeup from reputable-enough sources?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hey... I purchased makeup from allcosmeticswholesale.com and they were fine but shipping was pretty expensive, but their LE color tattoos were good. Make sure wherever you purchase from that its from paypal rather than giving your credit card info to a suspicious site. If something goes wrong and you never get what you pay for you can always contact Paypal for a refund and they will do an investigation.

The Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush and Bronzer are not only legit products, they were absolutely amazing! Discontinued about 4 years ago or so.

Back