MissJexie

Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Okay, I should be getting a Jolse and Korean Depart order tomorrow. XD I'm so excited!

Two packages to sign for. e___e!

Just to give an idea of shipping, I went back through this thread to see how long my beautynetkorea order took: I ordered the evening of May 24, and it arrived June 13. The shipping estimate was 15-35 days, so 20 days is pretty good. They did send an email confirming shipment the day after I ordered, so that part was quick.

I tried out the Pig Nose masks on Saturday, and I didn't see any miracles...but I do like the three-mask system since it makes me feel less like I'm just using glorified duct tape on my nose :). Love the Tonymoly Magic lip tint (green apple)--it's a fairly cool-toned, vivid pink with decent wear time and a really natural finish--not quite a stain, but closer to the lips than a gloss.

I hope it's priced well.

I have heard through the grapevine that it's going to be $22 with shipping included :)

• Like 1

I'm more interested in what is going to be included/how often the subscription will be (monthly/quarterly etc) Maybe they'll do boxes like Memebox that you just buy when you want? I'm just excited to see what they have in store!

SO WEIRD. I tried a Holika Holika foot peeling bootie mask ($12.99 at Pretty & Cute, right down the road from me) on the 7th. The directions said that my feet should start peeling within a couple of days, and then it would probably continue for a week. Okay, fine. A little over a week went by, and nothing happened. I shrugged and wrote it off as a lesson: These things don't do anything for me. Last night, my feet started peeling a tiny bit on my big toes, but it wasn't horribly unusual for me, especially given our recent weather (SO MUCH RAIN). Today -- more than ten days after I did the treatment -- the tops of my feet are finally shedding like a snake! Those are parts of my feet that don't peel, so this has to be due to the treatment. New lesson learned: It takes a lot longer to work for me than the instructions indicate, but it *does* work after all.

• Like 1

Hi everyone! sorry. new to this forum! there are so many! i'm not very good at navigating my way around MUT but was wondering if anyone had a list or the link to the forum that shows which foreign beauty box subscriptions send to the US? i was interested in Glamabox but unfortunately don't send to the US :(

I would like to try the peeling booties, sometime. That looks intriguing. My feet need that so bad! I just got my order for cocoon face scrubs from eBay. These were shipped from Thailand I bought 50 white and 50 golden cocoons. I figured I would try both kinds. I tried the golden ones tonight, I thought it was great. It did a wonderful job exfoliating my skin, I think the golden one was not very abrasive. I really liked it, thou it was odd using it, I had to cut slits on the side of one, to get it fit my finger. It clearly did it's job my skin, it was much smoother after using it. I will try the white cocoons soon as well. I have been taking it easy this week. No makeup or anything. Just trying to keep it simple. I've been a home body, trying to get rid of this awful head cold I got while on vacation last week for spring break. I have had equilibrium issues trying to deal with. On a plus note I'll be taking a trip to Birmingham this Friday for my daughters All state choir performance. And I'm going to stop by target and check out the Laniege setup and try and come home with a new item from that line. Maybe the sleeping mask. If I am lucky. It is sad they didn't offer the line in my town. Only two cities in Alabama, Birmingham & Tuscaloosa. Birmingham is the closest to me.

can you please link which ebay seller you bought from?

wishtrend has korean beauty boxes too, but they're not as good as memeboxes imo... has anyone ordered one of these?

http://www.wishtrend.com/68-wish-box

nope I haven't. But they do good reviews and some articles we can read and learn from. Anyone else bought from them?

does anyone know when the Beautque Beauty Bag is supposed to launch?! I'm interested and want to sign up :D

I believe they are launching pre-orders on Monday :)

• Like 2

I was on iHerb.com looking at powdered green clay, and I found that they have a lot of TRIAL sales going on

take a look http://www.iherb.com/Trial-Pricing?p=2&sr=8

All of those masks - from S. Korea!!   I got them all!!  50 cents each!  they are normally 2.95 each.

I got a few more things as well - 16 items total :D  for under 22.00 (free shipping in the US too)  their international shipping isn't that bad either - if you order 40.00 or more, it is free shipping international airmail.  Check it out!

this is what I got 

Order Details: Item Price Qty. Discount SubTotal
United Exchange, Face Cleansing Strips, 3 Strips (UEC-70104)  $2.95 1 $2.45 $0.50
St. Dalfour, Organic Tea Sampler Pack, 3 Tea Bags, 2 g Each (STD-96803)  $1.00 1 $0.95 $0.05
Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 4 fl oz (118 ml)(AUB-00104)  $5.09 1 $4.09 $1.00
Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Shampoo, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 4 fl oz (118 ml)(AUB-01504)  $5.09 1 $4.09 $1.00
Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Variety Sample Pack(WHS-12345)  $2.99 1 $2.74 $0.25
Sierra Bees, Calendula, Soothing Skin Cream with Manuka Honey, 2 oz (60 g)(MBE-00889)  $15.16 1 $13.21 $1.95
United Exchange, Moisturizing Socks, Shea Butter & Aloe Vera Extract, 1 Pair(UEC-70142) ] $2.95 1 $2.45 $0.50
United Exchange, Revitalizing Gel Eye Strips, 4 Strips(UEC-70103) $2.95 1 $2.45 $0.50
United Exchange, Moisturizing Under Eye Treatment, 4 Masks(UEC-70135)  $2.95 1 $2.45 $0.50
United Exchange, Moisturizing Gloves, Jojoba Oil & Aloe Vera Extract, 1 Pair(UEC-70141) $2.95 1 $2.45 $0.50
United Exchange, Collagen Essence Facial Tissue Mask, Fresh Aloe / Cucumber, 2 Masks(UEC-70133)  $2.95 1 $2.45 $0.50
Zion Health, Mineral Moisture, Daily Lotion, Pink Grapefruit, 2 fl oz (59.15 ml)(ZIO-10093)  $3.99 1 $0.93 $3.06
United Exchange, Collagen Essence Mask, Natural Herb & Pomegranate, 2 Masks(UEC-70134)  $2.95 1 $2.45 $0.50
Madre Labs, Hand Cream, With Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)(MLI-00248)  $4.95 1 $2.00 $2.95
Farmers' Market Soaps, Lemongrass Basil Soap, 5.5 oz (155 g)(FMS-72082)  $2.98 1 $0.00 $2.98
Rainbow Research, French Green Clay, Facial Treatment Mask, 8 oz (225 g)(RBR-10010)  $6.37 1 $0.00 $6.37
Extra Discounts:

• Extra 5% discount for orders over $60.00

($1.16)
If you have any questions, please visit our "Contact" page: http://www.iherb.com/contact.
Order Totals: Sub Total: $68.27

Discounts: ($46.32)

Rewards: $0.00

Shipping and Handling: $0.00

Total Before Tax: $21.95

Tax: $0.00

Total: $21.95

• Like 3

hey! does anyone know where i can get the CP-1 Ceramide Treatment Protein Repair Systems online? thanks  :)

• Like 1

looks like my yesstyle order is coming tomorrow!

Item Catalog No. Qty. Unit Price Total Status (?)

Nail Travel Bling Bling Set #Sugar Mint [1 set] 1031876390 1 US$12.90 US$12.90 Shipped

Red Wine Mask (English Version) [10 pcs] 1033840146 1 US$14.90 US$14.90 Shipped

Cherry Blossom Foot Socks Mask [1pack] 1035360205 1 US$7.11 US$7.11 Shipped

I am looking forward to doing my nails in that gradient look :D

hey! does anyone know where i can get the CP-1 Ceramide Treatment Protein Repair Systems online? thanks  :)

Groupon has it for the hong kong area (you order online, but you have to pick it up in person)

http://www.groupon.hk/deals/beauty/cp-1-ceramide-treatment-protein-repair-systems-1/718507496?CID=HK_AFF_5600_225_5383_1&nlp&utm_source=GPN&utm_medium=afl&utm_campaign=200078

other sites I found (I haven't personally used them)

1plus1-kr.com looks like they ship worldwide

http://1plus1-kr.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=84

anyone gonna preorder the Beauty bag from Beauteque?? is the 3 month option for July, August, and September?

I wasn't too thrilled with the contents, I think Memebox offers better value and better products.

• Like 2

anyone gonna preorder the Beauty bag from Beauteque?? is the 3 month option for July, August, and September?

I pre-ordered. The only thing I probably won't use is the loose shadow. Everything else I'm totally down for! And yea, I think the 3 month option is July-Sept.

• Like 2