MissJexie

Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Missha is now available at Target stores according to their email. I really like the Time Revolution essence and toner and the BB cream. Has anyone seen these at Target yet? I think the line has been available online at Target before but will now be in the stores.

Any Jelly Pack lovers out there? I've been using this for a while now and didn't realize that you need to use about 4-5 pumps and spread evenly. I've only used about 1-2 pumps and it's been kind of hard to spread but seems to still work. I'll try applying more and see what happens. The stickiness will go away after 1-2 minutes. I had bought it from Sephora but just saw that it's on sale at Memebox. It's said to be an instant face lift in a bottle and it definitely is. I feels kind of weird once you put it on but it creates a perfect, smooth canvas for makeup. I use it under my moisturizer, after toner and sometimes essence. Here is the link to Memebox in case someone is interested in trying while it's on sale. Just thought I'll pass on the info.

https://us.memebox.com/product/5248

Korean skincare has been my obsession for the last few years! The unique ingredients, applications, and products are not only incredibly fun and entertaining, but highly effective. One of the first Korean make-up products I used was the Missha BB Cream. It was so light and made my skin appear so smooth and flawless. This is a must try if you are looking for something that is not heavy looking or feeling. My skin was not super greasy and it actually helped clear my pimples! I've been experimenting with other foundations recently but have been temped to go back to this  :wub:

MISSHA_M_Perfect_Cover_BB_Cream_Farbpale

I've been using Korean skin care cosmetic products for quite a long and know most of brands and it's really difficult to say which one is better. But there is one thing I'm sure in - it really helps to support the "life" of your skin, especially problematic one. Well, what else to say? The prices are quite fine, the quality is great (at least for most of them) and the main is the result will not be long in coming.

Amazing!! I love Kbeauty, happy to see a thread on it :)

Where do you guys usually buy your stuff from? 

So sorry I somehow missed your question. I buy K-beauty from Target, Memebox, Wishtrend, Sephora

Missha has 40% off their BB creams today. Just wanted to pass the info along. I love the Missha BB creams.

Hey! Check out my youtube channel and show love there! SUBSCRIBE!  Www.youtube.com/lindaaaboo :)

I currently have a video up about YESSTYLE and kbeauty products!! I also placed another order on MISS A, another Kbeauty site and cant wait to show everyone what I got and if the hype is worth it! 

Hi girlies!

I just want to mention that beware of ordering from any websites that sell kbeauty products! Not all websites BUT most will have a hidden charge for customs fee when being delivered! 

This could be Miss A to yesstyle! I ordered of yesstyle and they mentioned nowhere on their site about custom fee !!  but besides from that, kbeauty is so intresting!!! and I love it haha. 

Has anyone heard about this new shake mask k-beauty trend? Or tried one?

How about anti-aging Korean PDO thread lift treatment? Does it qualify as a Korean beauty talk?

This non-surgical skin lifting treatment is perfect for people with saggy skin but unwilling to undergo cosmetic surgery. I have tried it before. Can't say its painless! But results are great. More experienced doctors will provide pain relief medication to prepare patients for the treatment to make it as comfortable as possible. 

Hi!

For any K-Beauty fans out there, Missha and A'pieu are having their SEMI-ANNUAL SALE right now!! 💗YAYY

sale-banner-3.gif

• Like 1

I’ve recently become interested in Koren Skin Care. Bought some Wonder Pore products but don’t really seem satisfied. Purchased off of Etude House! 

Hey everyone! I've discovered this korean skincare brand that does amazing cheap sheetmasks and I beleive they will be the next best thing soon!

Check them out www.vitamasques.com or the instagram @vitamasques 

Hi guys I too love korean products so much and I'm sooo happy to find this thread. I would like to share where I personally shop for my favourite Korean products. they ship worldwide

visit althea.kr you can message me so I can share with you my discount code

----

please do visit my site to know more about me and my skin care routine :)https://spillmybeautysecrets.com

Hey ladies!

There's this new product I tried from the K-Beauty market and despite never trying anything like it, it works really well for my skin!

It's Care Bare Beauty's #KeepCalmAndZitDown acne treatment patch! It's similar to COSRX's pimple patch but the Care Bare Beauty product has very fine microneedles which helps get more of the ingredients into your skin to treat the pimple at the source! You just leave it on overnight and the next morning - no swelling, no pain, and totally less noticeable. I know they try to focus on making their products "clean", so without the super harsh chemicals, which is really nice for people who like more organic products.

The only place I've seen them sold is on SubK Shop (https://www.subkshop.com/collections/care-bear-beauty).

I definitely recommend this product to my friends so I thought I'd recommend it to you all here :)

Korean aesthetic beauty is the rage.

Checkout this video about the latest skin rejuvenation for tired skin, acne scars and pores.

Video not in english, but there are subtitles haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vtj7sslbWM

drdanielchang.com

4dfacelift.com

Actually I was looking for a nice Korean eyes smokey eye tutorial and couldn't find any that i was super hyped about as they would make my eyes appear smaller than they are. But then I came across this one  which really gives a mysterious tone and i absolutely love it!

If you want to find other more useful makeup tutorials I would recommend checking out this page as i did find cool tutorials for different looks - from chic, gothic to more natural ones! 

xxx