MissJexie

Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

For a long time she picked up a face mask that could be applied for the night, tried a huge number of different means. So I decided to try Korean cosmetics and ordered a 3W CLINIC Collagen Sleeping Pack face mask. I ordered a mask on the site https://koreakos.com/skin-care/mask-pack/3w-clinic-collagen-sleeping-pack-100ml. What can I say about this mask? I've been using it for two months now and the effect is wonderful. It perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin, struggling with the first signs of aging. In the morning, the face looks asleep and the contours of the face are more even and clear. Will definitely buy more!

Probably each of us heard about Korean cosmetics. Their famous care products reliably settled in cosmetics bags for most beauties.
And I, in turn, began my acquaintance with BB-cream. I ordered BB-cream on the site https://koreakos.com/make-up/bb-cream/aritaum-full-cover-bb-cream-spf50-pa-50ml. The cream perfectly levels the overall skin tone, all redness on the skin becomes quite invisible. This BB cream is so perfect for my skin that I can use it anyway: in any weather, in any season, in any skin condition. BB cream does not clog the pores and does not cause a rash, does not pollute the skin, increasing the number of black spots. It seems to me that even the opposite - it helps to wash out dirt. I really like the appearance of the skin after this BB cream: it does not look tired at the end of the day and remains even in tone and texture.

On 03.04.2014 at 09:10, ellabella10 said:

Кто-нибудь знает, хороши ли эти пилинги для ног? Я искал вчера, и иногда английские переводы изворотливы, я могу понять, что они пытаются сказать! Любые рекомендации тоже будут хороши

Hello everyone, I am delighted and I hasten to share with you a wonderful Korean product - peeling for the feet, which produces stunning results. I ordered it on the site https://koreakos.com/body-4/foot-care/calmia-silky-perfect-foot-peeling. It is worth noting that the procedure was timed to the trip to the sea, and I wanted the heels in sandals to look wonderful. The product is really amazing, all the old skin has been peeled off, the heels have become very smooth and soft. I'm in love with this product!

Posted (edited)

I know and use Korean fillers Neuramis. They not too expensive and always have good result. But maybe you could recommend any other Korean filler or meso-cocktail?

Edited by ZoyaPagut

Thanks for the sharing this informative and interesting post with us, I really admire your post as its it's really very helpful.

phenomenal blog with excess of knowledge.

regards,

Factocert