Love my Kat Von D Lock It!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lock It foundation with Ben Nye Banana powder and Naked3 for the eyes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh how I wish I could make it work!! I think the color was off, tried 64 and 57....If she comes out with more colors I will try again.

You guys are the best :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> What's so crazy is how well this makeup worked for me because I have super dry skin and milia around my eyes that makeup loves to cling to. Most gurus on YouTube complain about how cakey this foundation is and how it clings to dry patches, but I have never seen my complexion look so natural. Where I fake tAn, my color is the one for medium with neutral undertones, maybe number 28? Matches perfectly. But yeah, with all the colors I seriously took a while guess haha I do want to say though that I think the biggest factor is the setting powder I use..Ben Nye is INCREDIBLE! Have you ladies tried it?

Quote: Originally Posted by BeMyBait /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Its nice to see Kat's line in action. I've been curious about some of her stuff

Purchased her blush in heartagram and love it!!

your skin looks soooooo pretty!!  I have dry skin too and was afraid of trying this foundation because of it... but I heard from some others that it worked really well with dry skin... from your pic it clearly does!  I actually tried to match up the KVD colors when I was at Sephora last but could not find a color that worked well with my skin tone... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   As for the Ben Nye powder... I have not tried it - but I definitely think I will!

Latest posts

Back