• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for US based swap buddies =)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I used to heavily be into the swap scene a few years ago and am really excited about making some new swapping friends. Before my swap scene was everything stationary, but since I've started up with a couple subscription boxes I'm looking to go the makeup route. I'm specifically looking for Nail Polish based swaps but can do some other cosmetics as well. Just something cute to put together for friends and something to look forward to! I'm also VERY interested in round robin type swaps, which I think are called circular swaps now a days. So if you're looking to add a new friend to your swap list please let me know =)

I would like to swap! I have tons of hair products skin care & makeup too!! I own a salon. I am new on here but sell a lot on eBay so I am familiar with shipping quickly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shoot me a PM and we can hash out the details!

I'm still looking for other swap partners as well. I forgot to mention that I can provide my eBay seller feedback also. I have a bunch of subscription boxes coming in so I'm ready to do some swapping =)

I would love to have a swap partner! I'm a bit of a nail polish hoarder and should probably thin out my stash. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love eye and lip products.

hey ladies I am also looking for people to swap with. I have 3 different subscriptions to beauty boxes and im just starting with this whole trading thing. so any tips would be greatly appreciated. id like to stick to u.s only shipping buddies. I am a professional stylist and makeup artist I love to try new things so im really not too picky when it comes to samples but no drugstore stuff!!! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Shoot me a PM and we can hash out the details!

I'm still looking for other swap partners as well. I forgot to mention that I can provide my eBay seller feedback also. I have a bunch of subscription boxes coming in so I'm ready to do some swapping =)
I have some nail polishes from Julep I'd love to trade along with a long list of other beauty box items check out my list!

Latest posts

Back