Spa/Hair Expo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently moved across the country and realized there wasn't any spa expos (for professionals) out here. I used to go to them when I lived in California but I feel like they aren't coming around the Kansas City area. Am I missing something?! Are there some out here but named something different?? TIA
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Esthylove

I think the major ones in the Midwest are like the SalonCentric Hair Shows. There was just one at the Mid-America Center in Council Bluffs, Iowa this past weekend. Visitors were saying it's more than just hair. I am going to try to go next year. I don't think there is anything like IMATS in the Midwest, except maybe in Chicago. Here's one in KC in August. The Natural Hair Expo. It looks like fun, too. I think it's part of the Health & Wellness Expo. http://m.bpt.me/event/557048

I forget the name of the one I used to go to but they're usually in LA, Vegas and NYC. I don't want to travel to go to one, i just wish they were here! I'm more into the skin care stuff then hair. But i'll have to check it out. Thank you!!

Back