TooMuchElectric

Ulta: Codes, Deals, Sales, and Discussion

I have 2000 points,too and have been waiting for this code. Now decisions on what to get. I will be interested to see what the beauty break is tomorrow. 

Yes, me too!! Thanks for reminding me about the beauty break, I get lost in the week and forget when it is coming around. 

Also, I have $15 gift card from when Ulta didn't send me a gift with purchase last week! Just did the math, if I stack $125 in points, with $15 in gift card and 20% off, I should be able to get $175 in product without spending anything else out of pocket!!  WooHooooooo!  I need to make a list!! I'm thinking some of the new IT brushes and I need eye cream, I'd be interested to know what other people are going to get with their 20% off!

• Like 2

I can't wait for the Beauty Break tomorrow!  I have 2500+ points, but I will only spend them in increments of 2000 (and I'm not going to hit 4000 anytime soon).  

I can't think of anything I need or want...  egads!!  I will have to find something!!!!

My coupon says 20% non prestige and 10% off prestige brands. That sounds different then what others are posting about 20% off all brands. Thoughts?

Edited by numbersmom

My coupon says 20% non prestige and 10% off prestige brands. That sounds different then what others are posting about 20% off all brands. Thoughts?

I got one of those, too. From the posts I've seen in other threads, it looks like they're giving out two kinds of coupons, which is really annoying.

So... this happened.  I can't believe it shipped!  (Let's see if I actually get ten sets!) Unfortunately, the link to the product is dead.  

Wow!  How did you find this set? 

Wow!  How did you find this set? 

I was just browsing the site last week and saw it in the "What's New" category.  I immediately added it to my cart, but it wouldn't let me check out, citing that that product was OOS.  I waited a couple days (keeping the item in my cart) and it actually let me check out!  I felt very sneaky and slightly guilty... But then I remembered how much freaking money I spend at ULTA!

• Like 1

What an amazing beauty break.  3 mega gifts with $75.00 purchase.  

It really does pay to go platinum!  

:w00t:

Seriously!  I bought the Brocato flat iron for only $20 ish dollars with my points, 20% off, and the sale price! Wheeee!

Supper bummed I received the 10% off code. Was waiting to place an after birthday haul soon. If any lovely lady gets a 20% code they will not use I would love to take it off your hands :)

The Murad was gone by the time I checked out (darn it, I can't shop while I'm teaching class, right??), but I still received the Beauty Break.  Score!  I really like that Dr B primer.

I did spend my $125 in points and got some great Christmas gifts for mom and secretaries!

What's really interesting is that they said I earned 67 points on this order.  I have no bonus offers, but okay, we'll see.  Hmm.

• Sugar & Spice Festive Eye Shadow Collection by Too Faced $39.00  
  • Beauty Break! FREE 6 pc Skincare Sampler Beauty Break with any $50 Ulta.com purchase $0.00 
  • Online Only Full Frontal Lipstick Stash by Urban Decay Cosmetics $39.00
  • Brow Groomer Scissor/Comb by Japonesque $16.99
  • Safari Chic Bronzer Brush by Japonesque $5.50
  • LiftActiv with Rhamnose 5% Night by Vichy $50.00 (For mom)
  • FREE deluxe sample Liftactiv Day Cream 0.5 oz. w/any Vichy purchase by Vichy FREE $0.00  
  • Online Only Handy Candy by Bliss $25.00 (For Secretaries)
  • Variety Sampler by Variety $0.00
Merchandise Total:$175.49
Coupons:
($35.10)

Subtotal:$140.39

Rewards Points Discount:-$125.00
Shipping:$0.00
Tax:$1.08

TOTAL:$16.47
Edited by MyKidsHave4Legs
  • Like 2

Sounds like everyone was able to "pull the trigger" on a 20% off purchase and beauty break deal!! (me too!)

I got:

Boots eye cream

Karuna sheet mask kit

Tarte Maracuja oil

Tarte gifted mascara

It Brushes 5 brush kit

Becca cream blush

free 15 pc beauty bag

free 6pc skin sampler

free 4 pc murad sampler

I used $125 in points, $15 gift card, 20% off and only paid $6 out of pocket!!

• Like 5

Got in my Ulta order today and took a picture of the GWP.  Really pleased with the bag and sizes and selection of it all.

post-84001-0-63410100-1414111219_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Got in my Ulta order today and took a picture of the GWP.  Really pleased with the bag and sizes and selection of it all.

attachicon.gifIMG_2957.JPG

Mine will be here tomorrow!  SQUEEEEE!  And then the order w/ the 20% code a few days later.  

Ulta is building a warehouse facility just south of Indianapolis.  I can't WAIT for my orders to get here super fast!!  It's the same way with Amazon and their local warehouse.  Standard shipping is generally about 2 days, woot!  

• Like 1

Mine will be here tomorrow!  SQUEEEEE!  And then the order w/ the 20% code a few days later.  

Ulta is building a warehouse facility just south of Indianapolis.  I can't WAIT for my orders to get here super fast!!  It's the same way with Amazon and their local warehouse.  Standard shipping is generally about 2 days, woot!  

That is awesome!  I feel like this box came SUPER fast.  I am not sure if it is the dollar amount I spent or because of how much it weighed.  Normally my box comes via UPS so far then the USPS finishes it off.  This time I got no tracking (via email, it was in my Ulta account) and it shipped out 10/20 and I got it 10/23!

I am still trying to decide what, if anything I want to get with the 20%.  I am super bummed I did not get my  $10 off coupon for my birthday or the mascara.  Then again maybe I am confused and you no longer get the $10 off coupon.  I got the bonus point email (about 2x points in your bday month) and they said I would get another email for my mascara but so far nada.  And we all know what contacting Ulta CS is like!

• Like 1

That is awesome!  I feel like this box came SUPER fast.  I am not sure if it is the dollar amount I spent or because of how much it weighed.  Normally my box comes via UPS so far then the USPS finishes it off.  This time I got no tracking (via email, it was in my Ulta account) and it shipped out 10/20 and I got it 10/23!

I am still trying to decide what, if anything I want to get with the 20%.  I am super bummed I did not get my  $10 off coupon for my birthday or the mascara.  Then again maybe I am confused and you no longer get the $10 off coupon.  I got the bonus point email (about 2x points in your bday month) and they said I would get another email for my mascara but so far nada.  And we all know what contacting Ulta CS is like!

I spent that 20% coupon as soon as I could when the Beauty Break came out!

I didn't hit Platinum last year, but this year I made by the end of Feb (my bday month).  I had already received the coupon for the CK One mascara (didn't like it), but I didn't get in on the $10 bonus.  I mentioned this to the associate not too long after hitting Plat, and she explained what the bonus offer was for Plat -- otherwise I wouldn't have known.  So at least it was still active around that time.

I ordered late on the 18th, it shipped on the 21st and will be in my grubby little hand cream covered hands on the 24th!  I like that!  I think that order was around $140 -- my newest order ended up being around 16 w/ tax, but before tax, discounts and points it was at $175.  I'll take it!  I submitted that order around 245PM EDT and received a shipping notice today at 340PM EDT.  I'm crossing my fingers it will be here Monday, but that might be pushing it.

So many pretties!!!!

• Like 2

Just an FYI, I got a 20% off coupon in the mail yesterday, so be on the lookout!!

Me too!  I have one I got via email (for online for sure but maybe you can print it off for in store) and one in the mail yesterday that is for in store or online.  I am sure I will end up giving away at least one of the onlines maybe both since I JUST made an order!  It is how it always goes though!

• Like 1

Me too!  I have one I got via email (for online for sure but maybe you can print it off for in store) and one in the mail yesterday that is for in store or online.  I am sure I will end up giving away at least one of the onlines maybe both since I JUST made an order!  It is how it always goes though!

I didn't get one in the mail.  :(

I'm kind of on a low-buy, so it's probably a good thing!  But man -- if their ad is amazing on Sunday, I'm going to have to really think that one over.

If it gets close to Nov 1 and you haven't found a home for one of your codes, I'll gladly take it off your hands.  See, I'm already planning on a great ad!  Heavy sigh.  ;)

• Like 2

I didn't get one in the mail.   :(

I'm kind of on a low-buy, so it's probably a good thing!  But man -- if their ad is amazing on Sunday, I'm going to have to really think that one over.

If it gets close to Nov 1 and you haven't found a home for one of your codes, I'll gladly take it off your hands.  See, I'm already planning on a great ad!  Heavy sigh.   ;)

Props to all those who can do low buy/no buy!  All it makes me want to do is spend more!  This month all bets are off since it is my birthday month and next month I have to focus on buying for others, so I am going to enjoy it while it lasts!

If you need the code after seeing the ad PM me! :)  If not yay for low buy!  Keep it up!

• Like 1

Props to all those who can do low buy/no buy!  All it makes me want to do is spend more!  This month all bets are off since it is my birthday month and next month I have to focus on buying for others, so I am going to enjoy it while it lasts!

If you need the code after seeing the ad PM me! :)  If not yay for low buy!  Keep it up!

Thank you!!!  I'm trrrrrrrrrying!  I had to buy groceries for my mother today and ended up paying w/ my debit card.  Rather than have her pay me back, I just 'let' her buy me a small goodie-goodie from CVS.  So I think that still counts, LOL!

I will only use Ulta points at 2000/pop, but I maaaay have to make an exception w/ this ad.  I am already back up to something like 500 after nearly wiping out my account.  

I also just had a referral for ipsy, so if they come out with an awesome 500 point promo I get another freebie.  I love free shopping!

And of course there's Birchbox.  I just referred my mother (cough, me), so add on another 50 for me and 110 on her new account.  More free shopping!  Mom really got excited for the Glossybox I subbed her to, but at 21/mo w/o promos it was hurting my bank account a bit.  She (cough, we) can enjoy the $10 box just as much!!

• Like 1

Thank you!!!  I'm trrrrrrrrrying!  I had to buy groceries for my mother today and ended up paying w/ my debit card.  Rather than have her pay me back, I just 'let' her buy me a small goodie-goodie from CVS.  So I think that still counts, LOL!

I will only use Ulta points at 2000/pop, but I maaaay have to make an exception w/ this ad.  I am already back up to something like 500 after nearly wiping out my account.  

I also just had a referral for ipsy, so if they come out with an awesome 500 point promo I get another freebie.  I love free shopping!

And of course there's Birchbox.  I just referred my mother (cough, me), so add on another 50 for me and 110 on her new account.  More free shopping!  Mom really got excited for the Glossybox I subbed her to, but at 21/mo w/o promos it was hurting my bank account a bit.  She (cough, we) can enjoy the $10 box just as much!!

You're a good daughter!  And I totally would have let her repay me by buying me makeup! Haha enabler math!

But good luck to the low buy!  You can do it!  Take the time to reorganize or swap your stash and another way is to keep track of products you use up ( via collecting the "trash" or keeping a list on your phone).  I get such a sense of accomplishment out of finishing something!  You can do it!  Hang in there! :)

• Like 1

Shopping lesson: Don't shop while buzzed!  Was so excited this palette was on sale for $29

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4560013

I threw some things in my cart, applied some coupons and hit check out!  Only after I hit check out did I realized I saved $16.50 but I also put my cart total below $50 so I paid the $5.95 for shipping!  D'oh. 

If I would have been more clear I would have added the $2 I needed to qualify for free shipping.  Grr.  Oh well I saved money right?  And got points and earned money off so that is something.

• Like 6

I think I turned 3-5 girls onto Ulta last night!!  My friends at SiJCP have said for a couple months now they would love to see my makeup counter....so....I finally took some pics as I was boxing up (I'm moving).  But those pics were totally overshadowed by my pic of my purchase at Ulta, followed by my pic of purchase AND freebies that came with it!  Here are the pics I showed them...they were BESIDE THEMESELVES WITH ENVY!  I showed the pics to my SiJCP friends and my friends at bare minerals. :)  Yep...pretty sure there are a few converts now!!  

post-114172-0-77440800-1414346831_thumb.jpgpost-114172-0-81985500-1414346857_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

SAFE!  I am not really tempted by the new ad.  I did linger over the IT travel kit for one second -- then remembered that I have two brush sets that haven't even been tested.  

There are some good deals that are usually anti-coupon, but I don't need hair care (wash and wear here, 99% of the time) and have my HG hair products of which I'm stocked.

Back to attempting this low-buy thing...

• Like 1