TooMuchElectric

Ulta: Codes, Deals, Sales, and Discussion

Log in to your account and load your cart.  Add a coupon.  Log out.  Add an item to your cart.  Remove the existing coupon and replace with another coupon.  Log back in to your account.  If it doesn't immediately add...click on a link on the side and look at an item, then click on your cart...should now have two discounts showing!!  Once both coupons are showing you can modify your cart as you wish - the coupons will stay as long as you are logged in.

EDIT:  Did that make sense?

Yes, thank you!

They emailed me a coupon today and it says it's been redeemed :/ wth ulta.. 

so I got no coupon lmao

:/

I got this email yesterday - just saw it...did anyone else get this?

Dear Guest,

Due to very high demand, it is taking us longer than expected to process your order. Your order is very important to us and we are working hard to get your items to you as quickly as possible. We expect your order to ship over the next few days and at that time a shipment confirmation will be sent along with a tracking number. This tracking number can be used to see when your order will be delivered to you. We will select the best shipping method, at no extra charge, to ensure your order is delivered on or before December 24th. 

We apologize for this continued delay. Thank you again for your business and we appreciate your continued support of ULTA Beauty.

Yes, thank you!

They emailed me a coupon today and it says it's been redeemed :/ wth ulta.. 

so I got no coupon lmao

:/

they have codes everywhere...google it!  Try places like coupon cabin or retail me not or brads deals, etc...

they have codes everywhere...google it!  Try places like coupon cabin or retail me not or brads deals, etc...

I looked for a few, but they don't work with prestige.. :/ 

smh

I got this email yesterday - just saw it...did anyone else get this?

Dear Guest,

Due to very high demand, it is taking us longer than expected to process your order. Your order is very important to us and we are working hard to get your items to you as quickly as possible. We expect your order to ship over the next few days and at that time a shipment confirmation will be sent along with a tracking number. This tracking number can be used to see when your order will be delivered to you. We will select the best shipping method, at no extra charge, to ensure your order is delivered on or before December 24th. 

We apologize for this continued delay. Thank you again for your business and we appreciate your continued support of ULTA Beauty.

yikes... 

i hope my order gets here before Christmas :/

smh

which prestige brands are you buying? i still have a 20% that works on everything except Not valid on Lancôme, Clinique, Dermalogica, Fragrance, Beauty Steals, 5 for $5/5 for $10 offers and Benefit Brow Bar Services. 

Even though I knew I was taking a chance on Ulta, I placed an order on Sunday evening for a Christmas gift.  I was thrilled to see a shipping email this morning!  It's on the move and should be here Saturday.  Thank goodness, I was a little nervous about this one!  

So, for those of you that have placed orders for Christmas gifts recently, there is hope!  

• Like 2

smh

I think I figured it out!  I tried to use the generic codes too and you are right - not valid on prestige.  I don't know if you saw before - but I was wondering if our codes for 20% off everything were reusable, because it didn't say one time only, just once per customer order.  So......I was able to use the same two 20% off codes that I used before and just placed another double dip order!  SQUEEEEEEE!!!!

I think I was able to do that only (I believe) because the order that I used them on, had shipped.  So...I tried to use another code on an order that hasn't shipped yet - and it said the code was already used!

Ladies!!!  LISTEN UP!!  After your first double dip order ships and you have a tracking number...you can do it all over again with the same two codes!!!  YEAH!!!!

(now we all just have to stalk Ulta's shipping confirmations!)

BUT - no GWP and not able to redeem your points...but 40% off!!  

Edited by BB019
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads up, placed another order and shelled out the extra $10 to make sure it gets here before Christmas

• Like 1

@ Can you explain the stacking coupon thing? Are you getting 40% off by using 2 20% coupons? I cant even get my one 20% off coupon to work that they emailed to me.

Edited by meganbernadette
  • Like 1

I'm platinum and received a 20% off coupon via email that is supposed to work for everything, including prestige and fragrance. However, when I tried to use it on the website, it didnt work on prestige or fragrance. I contacted Ulta but haven't heard back. I was going to place a large order, so if they don't want my money, its their loss.

Sure - 

@ Can you explain the stacking coupon thing? Are you getting 40% off by using 2 20% coupons? I cant even get my one 20% off coupon to work that they emailed to me.

Sure (thank you @@tweakabell!)

Log in to your account on ultas website.  Load your cart.  Add your 20% off coupon.  Log out of your account.  Your cart should show zero items.  Add some items to your cart.  Go to check out and if the coupon code you previously added (while logged in) shows up, then remove it and add a different code.  Then log in to your account again.  I find that once I log in, if I click on a link (like the 'sale' link on the left side) then add a random item, then after I add an item go to cart, both coupons show up.

**I would like to add, that I may have been 100% full of shit yesterday about reusing the codes only after shipping! LOL!  I went to test the code I PM'd someone yesterday, and when I logged in to my account - both coupons from my order yesterday were STILL APPLIED to my new cart!  (cha-ching!!!!!)

• Like 2

My email code (that I used on an order 10 days ago that hasn't shipped yet) does not work when I try to reuse it. Also, when I try to do the cart trick, it just replaces my signed in cart with my not signed in cart. I don't need more stuff anyway. 

My double discount order from Sunday still says processing. Should I be concerned?

Anyone had trouble with their orders?

I finally got shipping on my (double discount) order after making a complaint directly on Facebook. I was very specific about my complaint being that they had guaranteed Christmas delivery if order was placed by 12/17 but I made my order on 12/12 and still had no tracking number.

Low and behold, shipping arrives today with a promise of a Christmas delivery... it will be lovely to have to bring that up again when my order actually arrives December 31st. :rolleyes:

I just got another Ulta email with the same offer - 20% off entire order, including prestige and fragrance, and it is the same code they've given me all along.

This email is advertising certain items for 50% off one day only (12/18/14) with some items only in store and some only online.  Not that excited about what is discounted, but my point is more for reference if you all are getting the same emails or not.

Second point would be to have those of you not getting the discount online, if you are able, take your email to a store to use...you can't double up but at least it is 20% off.

FYI - I tried my code again and it doesn't work.  I really think since it is one per order, that the order has to be closed for you to be able to reuse the code.  I have three orders outstanding using the code, and one that shipped but hasn't been paid for yet (not even pending yet).  I'm just gonna go with the fact that Ulta is all messed up right now, and I'm just grateful that the biggest order and greatest discount order, is on time and scheduled for delivery today.

My other orders are just going to have to be non-gifts at this point.  So...even with the discounts if I don't have the stuff, I can't gift them!  And I can't be late...no no no!

Oh and also, I did get my Butter London polishes from Cyber Monday (I think it was CM) - and one of them was broken!  AGH!  Time to email customer service.  I'm still waiting for them to respond to two other inquiries.  1) my 200 bonus points for placing a $50 order isn't showing the bonus points and 2) my order placed during a 3x bonus from like a month ago didn't credit me the extra points.  I keep getting - it takes time to have the points show...blah blah blah...

What form of payment did you guys use when stacking codes to get 40% off? Everything keeps getting declined and PayPal says it's charging the full amount

Sure - 

Sure (thank you @@tweakabell!)

Log in to your account on ultas website.  Load your cart.  Add your 20% off coupon.  Log out of your account.  Your cart should show zero items.  Add some items to your cart.  Go to check out and if the coupon code you previously added (while logged in) shows up, then remove it and add a different code.  Then log in to your account again.  I find that once I log in, if I click on a link (like the 'sale' link on the left side) then add a random item, then after I add an item go to cart, both coupons show up.

**I would like to add, that I may have been 100% full of shit yesterday about reusing the codes only after shipping! LOL!  I went to test the code I PM'd someone yesterday, and when I logged in to my account - both coupons from my order yesterday were STILL APPLIED to my new cart!  (cha-ching!!!!!)

I realized ULTA sent me a flyer, and it has a different second discount code!

So I now have two!

OH WHAT TO BUY :o

What form of payment did you guys use when stacking codes to get 40% off? Everything keeps getting declined and PayPal says it's charging the full amount

oh.. it's telling me the same thing.. it doesn't want any of my payment methods..

maybe they know.. :( damn I'm too late

Okay, I did it on my mom's account and it worked!

I think it was just my account that presents a problem I guess.... idk

I had never done it before, so... I hope this order works :D

Okay, I did it on my mom's account and it worked!

I think it was just my account that presents a problem I guess.... idk

I had never done it before, so... I hope this order works :D

I switched to a different account and it worked (I was on my moms and switched to mine) so weird! someone on another thread said they called and asked about it and said it is some fraud protection thing.