nikkimouse

Rainbow Honey Mystery Box

So who did you contact to get it done correctly? I already placed my order so do I need to email her and cancel it?

ETA: Nvm she cancelled my order and emailed me! lol Resubbed the correct way =)

And the cart method will not be a recurring thing. The only reason I found this out was because my PayPal receipt looked weird if it was recurring, so I emailed RH to make sure it would recur, and whoops! It turned out it does not. *So* glad I asked!

Edited by BeMyBait

Just got my invoice for the May bag!!! Squeeeal!  I think this is really going to work out well for me.  I am so excited. 

Same here!  And since we can't upload photos via the mobile site right now and because people are still trying to figure the desktop site out, I have a feeling this might be a surprise to me until I receive it!  So excited!

Just got my invoice for the May bag!!! Squeeeal!  I think this is really going to work out well for me.  I am so excited. 

Me too! In their last e-mail they said something like "We hear the May Mystery Bag will be hit." Sounds intriguing!

... And... I went to put Cameo 18 on my toes and spilled it on my carpet.  Muahahahah!  Still super excited though!!

Same here!  And since we can't upload photos via the mobile site right now and because people are still trying to figure the desktop site out, I have a feeling this might be a surprise to me until I receive it!  So excited!

I peeked at the April bag after I ordered it and I wish I hadn't.  I don't plan on spoiling anything unless someone asks me!!  That means I may have to not log onto this thread until after I get it though!!

Does anyone know if the mini is the same types of colors/scents but just the smaller products than the $25 one?

Yup, that's how it works! They said on Facebook that maybe the $25 might receive an extra sample or something, but otherwise the products will be the same, just in smaller sizes.

I'm concerned about the polishes in the Mother's Day mystery box. In the picture Rainbow Honey posted on Facebook, they look like the same polishes from the April mystery bag. I hope not! Now I kind of want to cancel my order, since I'd really just be paying for duplicate polishes and the spa items. :unsure2:

I'm concerned about the polishes in the Mother's Day mystery box. In the picture Rainbow Honey posted on Facebook, they look like the same polishes from the April mystery bag. I hope not! Now I kind of want to cancel my order, since I'd really just be paying for duplicate polishes and the spa items. :unsure2:

Since the monthly sub is really a preview of upcoming polishes and collections, that could be. 

Someone asked that and they replied that they are entirely new colors...so yea!!!  :D

Hooray! I'm glad.

Got my invoice for the May bag yesterday and the Sakura Mother's Day one today. Can't wait to get both! Also my order with my April mystery bag shipped yesterday, so lots of Rainbow Honey goodies coming my way soon. :)

Edited by rubyjuls

Ahh, with the e-mail that Rainbow Honey just sent out about their new collection, I finally succumbed to temptation. I picked up both the April and May mini mystery bags using the ipsy code for a total of $18.95 including shipping! I'm excited!  :smilehappyyes:

Someone asked that and they replied that they are entirely new colors...so yea!!!  :D

Whew, I really hope so.  To me, it looked more like I'm the Hero! which I don't want because I don't ~do~ red/white/blue (anti establishment, mannnnnnnnnnn - I'm a rebel) and Cameo 18 in full size, which I already have a mini of.  I'm ordering the full-sized April bag now because I love the rose nectar perfume that much, so I'll have a full-sized bottle of it as well. 

Also, I don't have a mom, so I get to buy for myself on Mother's Day, woohoo! 

Edited by LethalLesal

I had the same "ugh, patriotic establishment" reaction -- BUT. Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, and Captain America (yes, gung ho soldier -- and then The Winter Soldier happened. Comic book movie about the surveillance state? Mind *blown*). My inner eight-year-old wants it for superhero movie marathons.

• Like 4

Well, regardless if they're the same or not I'll still be happy.  I love their polish SO MUCH.  I just went ahead and bought a full-size of the April Mystery Bag, honestly just for that perfume, lip balm, and the base coat, the Mother's Day special bag, a full-sized bottle of Tessellate (the neon collection's glitter topper) and a full-sized cuticle balm in Summer Juice.  They gave me the I'm the Hero (which I honestly don't want so I'm going to email and see if I could possibly have Candy Mountain instead), and the May Mystery Bag for free!  

Use the Ipsy25 code, since I'm an Ipster, and everything totaled out to around $52 with free shipping!  

I had the same "ugh, patriotic establishment" reaction -- BUT. Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, and Captain America (yes, gung ho soldier -- and then The Winter Soldier happened. Comic book movie about the surveillance state? Mind *blown*). My inner eight-year-old wants it for superhero movie marathons.

Lmao, that was my thought process too.  I was like, "Well..... it would match my Marvel shirt if I do end up getting it twice."  I did go ahead and email them, though, asking if they will replace it with something else.  I think last month they were offering Poffin Party and either All My Stars or Candy Mountain as the free add-on.  

I'm sure there's a ton of us Rainbow Honey girls who initially felt the same way we both did.  

In my email to them I even said... "Yes... I may be 28 years old, but I've still got far too much of my gutterpunk/anti establishment roots embedded inside  of me to wear red/white/blue... even if I AM busy being secretly anti establishment while I take my son to the playground..." (not a direct quote, but you get the idea... lol 

Got my April mystery bag today!  :D

So I have a cart loaded up with the Sakura Matsuri mother's day set (for me, not my mom), robot collection minis, sweet talk collection minis, plus the free May bag and I'm the Hero and I'm planning on using the ipsy code. 

Kind of debating whether or not to add Poffin Party in too. Except I kind of like having all minis and the full size just isn't gonna match haha. I really wanted Bubble Beam because I LOVE the color and the Pokemon reference but sadly it's sold out.

if they still have them, their galaxy set is great!!  I was thinking of picking up the black hole one, but other than the brushes(which I can pick up cheap) and a top coat that is very similar to koi pond (which I have), I can dup that look there without getting it.

but the galaxy one is fantastic!!  you get 5 minis - a black, white, blue shimmer, purple shimmer and stardust top coat, plus sponges.  these are mini's - I picked mine up when it was 19.00 + the ipsy coupon

http://www.rainbowhoney.com/collections/16-galaxy-nails/products/galaxy-nails-set

Just to let everyone know, Carolyn (she's so awesome!) at Rainbow Honey got back to me and switched the I'm the hero! out to a different polish for me.  So if you're seriously anti-red/white/blue like I am... go for it.  =)

Gawh, I freaking love this company so much.  

Just to let everyone know, Carolyn (she's so awesome!) at Rainbow Honey got back to me and switched the I'm the hero! out to a different polish for me.  So if you're seriously anti-red/white/blue like I am... go for it.  =)

Gawh, I freaking love this company so much.  

I know - Carolyn is fantastic!!  My cat knocked over my cuticle oil (and I didn't tighten the cap) and it was all gone - the oil was a mini in the march bag.  I emailed them to see if I could purchase a mini   because it wasn't yet on their site.  She sent me - free- a FULL sized oil.

talk about a unexpected gift!!

• Like 2

I know - Carolyn is fantastic!!  My cat knocked over my cuticle oil (and I didn't tighten the cap) and it was all gone - the oil was a mini in the march bag.  I emailed them to see if I could purchase a mini   because it wasn't yet on their site.  She sent me - free- a FULL sized oil.

talk about a unexpected gift!!

Quality and customer-service wise both, I hope they put Julep out of business, lmao!  I still have such a sour note in my mouth over Julep's gloopy and poor-quality polishes.  

My April bag took a long time to get here which I am assuming is due to the sheer number of orders she must have gotten from Ipsy.  I am curious to see how long it takes it on a monthly basis as they are supposed to ship out on the 1st. 

I ordered the May sub, the Mother's Day sub and just placed another $51 (after ipsy promo) order. Please block me from her site!!!

I have julep upgrade and square hue coming which is the rio and a mystery box for signing up for rio. I have no clue where I am going to put it all. My three julep caddies are almost full and the draw that used to hold the juleps is almost full already. I think the MR is gonna put me in rehab. I need to stay off of MUT! Maybe I should start crocheting again but no because I'll be in AC MOORE every other day buying yarn for things I hope to one day make.

• Like 1

I ordered the May sub, the Mother's Day sub and just placed another $51 (after ipsy promo) order. Please block me from her site!!!

I have julep upgrade and square hue coming which is the rio and a mystery box for signing up for rio. I have no clue where I am going to put it all. My three julep caddies are almost full and the draw that used to hold the juleps is almost full already. I think the MR is gonna put me in rehab. I need to stay off of MUT! Maybe I should start crocheting again but no because I'll be in AC MOORE every other day buying yarn for things I hope to one day make.

Rainbow Honey (and all polish in general) > crack

Luckily for me (I mean my wallet) that I only used the Ipsy code for my April mystery bag.