Birchbox Aces Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be honest and say that I have no idea how I managed to become an "Ace" because I don't have anywhere near 500 points on my account and never had. Anyway, I'm happy to be part of the program because free shipping is always a great incentive. If the program offered anything besides free shipping, it would be nice to see 1.5 points for all purchases for the Aces and also use of multiple promo codes.

You just have to accumulate 500 pts over a year. Could you have used a lot of Points in the last year? It states there will be special perks for Aces members. I'm hoping to get there this year! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

You just have to accumulate 500 pts over a year. Could you have used a lot of Points in the last year? It states there will be special perks for Aces members. I'm hoping to get there this year! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.
It's weird because I only started subbing to BB two months ago, and my history only shows that I've earned 370 points. Whatever, I'll take it. Haha.

I'm an ACE too. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Free shipping is nice, but I tend to get free shipping anyway due to ordering something from the box each month (if/when I do order something). 

Anyway! Earning 1.5 points as an ACE would be really nice. Great idea! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just received an Aces free gift in the mail! It's a very nicely made canvas bag.

Birchbox Aces Gift.jpg

It would be nice to know if it's a welcome gift, or if it's because you have over a certain number of points, I've been an Ace as soon as the program launched and nothing from them....

Well, this explains it: "It wouldn't be Birchbox without a little surprise and delight. Be on the lookout for gifts and offers year-round. What are they, you ask? That’s for us to know and you to find out!"

I received the canvas bag also and when I unzipped it, the zipper broke.  I threw the bag away.  I probably would have gifted it to someone anyway, so I didn't feel it was worth calling to complain.

I will be glad for free shipping.

I hit the ACES again.  I've been an ACE since the program started and based on email response I got from BB, I probably won't get that bag.  It isn't the bag - it is the way they do not treat their members in the same manner.

if you are going to reward members for being in the ACES program - then send out the same type of reward for all of them.

Sephora messed up with their VIBR program and it looks like BB is going down the same route.   Are these companies clueless that there are makeup forums out there and we exchange information about the service and programs?

I just made aces on my third account. It's only funny because at least 300 of those points are 'sorry' points for screwing up my orders. 

I just made aces on my third account. It's only funny because at least 300 of those points are 'sorry' points for screwing up my orders. 
they have a bug in their Aces program then - because they state that the sorry points don't count....

they have a bug in their Aces program then - because they state that the sorry points don't count....
Yeah I saw that! This account hasn't been active in almost a year though. I've only done reviews for one month lol

Correct me if I am wrong - you can't fall in and out of the Ace's program t/o the year.  So, for 2014 I will be ACES. BUT 2015 - if I don't keep up that whole earning 500 points t/o 2014 - I won't be ACES for 2015.  

@KaitC13  I think that is correct - I believe it is similar to the Sephora VIB & VIBR programs.  If you are already an ACE you are good for the rest of the year.  I reached it again and it is good until the end of 2015.

holy crap!!  the post wasn't "working" - it didn't post my comment, but it actually went thru!!  I hit post several times, because I didn't see it post.

I think they must be doing something, because I cannot edit right now..

I emailed Birchbox about a May item not being free shipping, though it says this month's sampled items are free shipping. Someone on this forum said it has to be $10 to qualify for free shipping so I didn't expect an answer from Birchbox since I was dumb and only buying an $8 item.

I didn't get an answer-but I got a notification all of a sudden saying I was now an ACE. So that item is free shipping after all. I don't know when I hit ACE but that was nice!

Latest posts

Back