Hello from a Texan New Yorker!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently joined and lurked for a bit.  I found this forum after googling subscription boxes and almost every top link suggested this forum.  

A little about myself - I am a Texan at heart, but for the past 7 years have been living in NYC and because of that I have a little Southern classic-style fashion interest mixed with urban-modern updates.  As for makeup, I don't know much, but I'm wanting to learn so much more.

I've already corresponded with a few ladies on the forum through the modcloth stylish surprise thread and swaps thread and everyone is so nice.  I hope to continue finding out more and sharing ideas/thoughts/makeup and whatever else comes.  

Welcome my new friend. This is such a diverse forum, and it is everyday someone new joins. I am happy to he on here with such lovely people. Talk soon, <3

Howdy and welcome from a fellow Texan!  Hope you enjoy MUT... I know I do! 
patches.gif

Howdy from a fellow Texan as well!  Welcome!  I'm a U of H girl so I was just glad to pass - HA!

Hi there @snowingwhite! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif
Well I feel quite at home in this thread, fellow Houstonian here, born, bred and still living in! Haha! Always wanted to see NY though!

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Back