BB Points

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How many points can you rack up?  I currently have 761, and after reviewing April's box I will be up to at least 800+.  
1f.gif
 Thanks in advance to anyone who answers this post!

How many points can you rack up?  I currently have 761, and after reviewing April's box I will be up to at least 800+.  :1f:  Thanks in advance to anyone who answers this post!
They're good for one year after you get them. By that, I mean there is no limit to the number of points, just how long you can keep them. I suggest buying gift cards with points! Then you can use, say, $10.01 and not use 200 points.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're good for one year after you get them. By that, I mean there is no limit to the number of points, just how long you can keep them. I suggest buying gift cards with points! Then you can use, say, $10.01 and not use 200 points.
Thank you!

Are you eligible to receive points for reviews on things you purchase through Birchbox's store? I thought I remembered getting points for those reviews in the past, but  the last group of reviews I did weren't credited and when I sent an email asking about it I was told that they only award points for reviews on samples, not purchases.

Are you eligible to receive points for reviews on things you purchase through Birchbox's store? I thought I remembered getting points for those reviews in the past, but  the last group of reviews I did weren't credited and when I sent an email asking about it I was told that they only award points for reviews on samples, not purchases.
You earn points on reviewing the samples from your monthly Birchbox. You also earn points for purchasing full size products, but you don't earn points for reviewing those purchased products. 

Latest posts

Back