Did anyone try Benefit's "They're Real" mascara? Wondering about their new liner....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan, but I've tried lots of higher end mascaras and nothing beats my drug store One by One!

I don't love the mascara. I like it, but not love. I would definitely try the liner though! It looks really cool!

Yeah the liner looks interesting...

I personally love they're real. Because you control how thick you like them...by adding. More coats. No primer needed. Every since I purchased this 2 years ago I only use it. Its all in application. Not saying its perfect for everyone...but if you want to see a dramatic difference I would definitely say give it a shot. And there are minis...so you can always try. I hear a lot about too faced which I may try. But it seems that what most people like or want...I tend to be different. Also no spider eyes lol! I'm pretty hyped on anything benefit but I'm totally stoked on the They're real. And if a liner is in the works I'm on it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried the mascara for the first time this weekend and Loved it!  I usually use Too Faced Better False mascara because my lashes are very thin and short, but was surprised with how much I Benefit's There Real.  Also, with There Real, I don't need to use a primer.  So now I've switched!

Quote: Originally Posted by stacee7410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is the liner available yet?
I don't know.... I was in Sephora yesterday and did not see the liner. 

I'll check their website. Also going to Ulta after while. If I see it...I'll probably buy it and will let you know. Right now I'm stuck on Stila stay all day liner. That is the stuff. You can make a perfectly smooth line with the pointy felt tip. And this stuff has staying power like you wouldn't believe! No smudges doesn't run. Great stuff!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by stacee7410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll check their website. Also going to Ulta after while. If I see it...I'll probably buy it and will let you know. Right now I'm stuck on Stila stay all day liner. That is the stuff. You can make a perfectly smooth line with the pointy felt tip. And this stuff has staying power like you wouldn't believe! No smudges doesn't run. Great stuff!!!!
Wish I was going to Ulta today... but I have no money left to spend so all it would do is torture me!  Anyway, yeah I would love to know how it works, the video looks interesting.  One of my next purchases will be a good liner - I will definitely give Stila a try!

I think it depends on your type of lashes. I find the formula slightly dry, I have a lot of lashes and need them separated, coated  and held in place. Wet formulas seem to work better for me because I need a few coats to get them in place just the way I want.

Not a fan of the mascara. Makes my lashes long only by gluing them together and stringing them out. I need separation, man!

Back