• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Social Bliss Box Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Many have asked if there is a swap forum for Social Bliss, so here it is!  List your Social Bliss items that are up for swap and the items that you are in search of.

Thanks for creating! I'm in search of the Melie Bianca Mattie Bag from the March box! Thank you.

I am looking for the plum wallet and/or the radiance scarf from the February box.  Please p.m. me for my swap list.  Alternatively, I would pay you $16.00 for the wallet and $12.00 for the scarf via Paypal.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

I'm looking for the white-ish Melie Bianco bag from March. I will trade the Too Faced Palette, blue avocado bag, tea towels and soap from my April popsugar for it once I get my psmh in the mail. Message me if you are interested in trading :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I currently have to trade: *Eco-Chic Beauty Brushes Set (Social Bliss March 2014) *Mellie Bianco purse in Blush (Social Bliss March 2014) I ordered the strap but it's currently in the mail to me, so this wouldn't be able to be shipped out for a few days And a ton of other goodies in my swap list: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/139034/chicagoblondes-trade-sell-list-updated-4-7-14-popsugar-allure-fff-social-bliss-and-more
Me me me!! I'm jumping up and down waving my hands for the Mellie Bianco bag!! Trade list http://www.pinterest.com/wldflowur13/swaptrade-board/ ISO list http://www.pinterest.com/wldflowur13/in-search-of-list/

Sorry, the Melie Bianco purse and Eco Brush set are gone. Thanks to everyone for their quick responses.

Just curious if anyone has the Melie Bianca "Mattie Bag" in ivory that they'd be willing to swap for the same bag in pink? I have the strap as well. If not, I'd be willing to purchase it too - just let me know!! Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just received the Izzy and Ali bag in black, would like to trade for gray.  Please message me if interested!

I have the Grey Izzy and Ali bag from April's box and the gold earrings and the blingy ones for trade. I'm looking for the clutch and shield and honor necklace from January.

I'd sell my entire box if anyone wants it. I barely opened it but have decided it's not for me. I got the black purse.

I have the gray Izzy and Ali bag. Would like to trade for Navy. Also looking for extra mascaras. Willing to part with my nail art and the bonus earrings if anyone is looking for those.

Looking for the *Ivory* Melie Bianca Mattie Bag from the March box. Thanks!

Looking to trade my grey Izzy & Ali Hannah shoulder bag for the black version. I'm also interested in the white Melie Bianco Mattie bag.

My swap lists are here: pinterest.com/douxame/swapsell and here: swap.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/user/441/profile

Too bad my ears aren't pierced; unfortunately, the April style box had two pairs of earrings :/

If anyone has the Lili Claspe Ring in gold I'd love to swap or buy it! My entire April box is up for trade. I have the purse in Navy.

If anyone wants the April purse in black, let me know what you would like to trade for it. I prefer popsugar stuff, social bliss not so much and I signed up for three months. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back