Popsugar Must Have May 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS really has been on a roll!!! I hope the trend continues! I have yet to decide what I want, I will see what others think and go from there!

All I know I want is spring spring spring. I would love to get some fancy shaving cream for your legs since it is getting warmer. Maybe something in the orchid color of the year? A nice pen to go with the April notebook Gosh I really don't even know what I want anymore cause popsugar keeps surprising me with things I never knew I wanted lol.

I'm still holding out for a nice travel pouch/makeup bag travel set. But I do hope they continue the way they have been going. The last few months have been great.

Quote: Originally Posted by Laurenv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Now that I canceled my subscription, I REALLY hope there is a code!
true. me too!

may is my last month of my 6 month sub. i hope it ends on a happy note. i have way too much stuff from pop sugar now. when i move i need to sort stuff to give away. 

there is a deal today 4/14 until 4/15 (i think it stops at noon tomm) on rue la la $29.95 http://www.ruelala.com/product/detail/eventId/96967/styleNum/4112356409/viewAll/0 POPSUGAR’S FAVORITE PRODUCTS, DELIVERED. What’s inside each box? A mix of editor-adored, full-sized loot (in home, fashion, beauty, fitness, and food) just for you. From on-trend scarves to the latest makeup trends and exercise musts, these monthly boxes have it all. And they’re always a surprise. Cue squeals of delight. Validity: April 17 through June 17, 2014, unless prohibited by law. Valid for new customers only. Shipping is included. Limited to one offer per person; one offer per transaction. How to redeem: Within 24 hours you will receive a voucher via email confirming your purchase of an introductory Must Have Box from POPSUGAR. Within 72 hours you will receive a redemption email containing your unique shopping code. Visit POPSUGAR online upon receiving your redemption email to redeem.

Quote: Originally Posted by pbpink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

there is a deal today 4/14 until 4/15 (i think it stops at noon tomm)
on rue la la $29.95

http://www.ruelala.com/product/detail/eventId/96967/styleNum/4112356409/viewAll/0

POPSUGAR’S FAVORITE PRODUCTS, DELIVERED.

What’s inside each box? A mix of editor-adored, full-sized loot (in home, fashion, beauty, fitness, and food) just for you. From on-trend scarves to the latest makeup trends and exercise musts, these monthly boxes have it all. And they’re always a surprise. Cue squeals of delight.

Validity: April 17 through June 17, 2014, unless prohibited by law. Valid for new customers only. Shipping is included. Limited to one offer per person; one offer per transaction.

How to redeem: Within 24 hours you will receive a voucher via email confirming your purchase of an introductory Must Have Box from POPSUGAR. Within 72 hours you will receive a redemption email containing your unique shopping code. Visit POPSUGAR online upon receiving your redemption email to redeem.

It says valid only for new customers...do you think it work for resubscribers?

It says valid only for new customers...do you think it work for resubscribers?
i think best thing to do would be to just make a new account to be on safe side - it's posted over in april thread too i am hoping for an easier coupon code for May but who knows if they will have one this month!!

does popsugar often advertise purchase deals on outside sites, which presumeably costs them money to do so? 

i purchased an annual subscription prior to the price increase, and i've seen coupon codes but not sales on external sites.  that they are doing this for the may box...  i wonder if these discounts are going to be a trend?  i've been buying gifts for family with the last few coupon codes since i'm getting a box regardless and $20/$30 boxes with spoilers was hard to pass up.  a spoiler and easier coupon code for may would be nice.

My sub ends in May, so I hope it is a good month and that they have coupon codes for June (hopefully for more than just one month) 

I don't have the credit everyone has so I'll pass on this special! I still have a box coming just not for $4.95. : )

I think I am going to skip on May and maybe resub in June for my bday month if there is a code. Have too much stuff right now, BUT if there is a good code I may be tempted to come back. LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think I am going to skip on May and maybe resub in June for my bday month if there is a code. Have too much stuff right now, BUT if there is a good code I may be tempted to come back. LOL
Or a good spoiler!

wh

Quote: Originally Posted by pbpink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

there is a deal today 4/14 until 4/15 (i think it stops at noon tomm)
on rue la la $29.95

http://www.ruelala.com/product/detail/eventId/96967/styleNum/4112356409/viewAll/0

POPSUGAR’S FAVORITE PRODUCTS, DELIVERED.

What’s inside each box? A mix of editor-adored, full-sized loot (in home, fashion, beauty, fitness, and food) just for you. From on-trend scarves to the latest makeup trends and exercise musts, these monthly boxes have it all. And they’re always a surprise. Cue squeals of delight.

Validity: April 17 through June 17, 2014, unless prohibited by law. Valid for new customers only. Shipping is included. Limited to one offer per person; one offer per transaction.

How to redeem: Within 24 hours you will receive a voucher via email confirming your purchase of an introductory Must Have Box from POPSUGAR. Within 72 hours you will receive a redemption email containing your unique shopping code. Visit POPSUGAR online upon receiving your redemption email to redeem.
why is this in the MAY thread? It says - Estimated delivery by Thursday, April 17, 2014 - looks like April box.  Is that correct?

Not correct. Looks like valid for april may or June box. So it would be valid for this thread.

wh why is this in the MAY thread? It says - Estimated delivery by Thursday, April 17, 2014 - looks like April box.  Is that correct?

wh why is this in the MAY thread? It says - Estimated delivery by Thursday, April 17, 2014 - looks like April box.  Is that correct?
it says "Validity: April 17 through June 17, 2014" so i would assume you could use it until June 17th....

Latest posts

Back