Hey girls, I recently started a blog, I'm having so much fun with it. If ya'll could become members and follow me that would be awesome. I'm trying to get more followers! :D

http://makeupiseverything.blogspot.com

I'm also thinking of changing the name to my blog but I'll have that decided by Friday.

Hey Jenna!

I love your blog because I love finding bargains on products, especially drug store products. Im following and cant wait to read more of it :)))

Mine is kind of embarrassing. I haven't updated in forever, and so much of it is just entering giveaways that I felt like one of those who is always warned, "If your blog is just for entering giveaways you will be disqualified". lol But if any of you want to have a look around, go for it.

http://cheapthrillss.wordpress.com/

I'm not even sure if I can get back into it if I wanted to, I may not be able to remember my password!

So glad I found this group on here!  I love networking with other beauty bloggers and finding new blogs to read :)  I am fairly new but just hit my first 100 GFC followers. woohoo!  Look forward to checking out everyone's blogs.  My link is in my signature, hope you stop by.  Enter my first giveaway if you'd like !

I just started a makeup blog earlier this month!  Not much yet but its a work in progress!

blushingsooner.blogspot.com

I'm thinking of starting a blog now. I'm part of so many subs and people from all over the social networks are asking me questions. Seems like a blog would be easiest.

I'm rejiggering my blog right now. It was originally envisioned as a lifestyle blog, but is starting to lean more towards an atypical beauty blog.

By "atypical", I mean that I'm not the queen of swatches and PR releases. Here's a hint, the tagline was (and remains) "Top shelf tastes on a moonshine budget". A lot of it is "theory" and self-image stuff. To quote RuPaul, "If you can't love yourself, how the Hell you gonna love somebody else?"

melissaphora.tumblr.com

I've been active since September, but lately I've been more active & for lack of better words, recieved a lot more attention on my blog so that has given me confidence to move forward and continue.  I also have a blog set up on blogspot under the same (melissaphora) but I am not active on there right now.

I post a little of everything beauty related, but mainly I post reviews, swatches, FOTD's & FOTD experiments, makeup photos, I post every promo code that I come across, and I (almost) always have a giveaway going on.  (Currently is.)

I enjoy checking out beauty blogs so I'm going to check out all of yours now.  :)

Herro!

I've been wanting to make a blog for a while now but never did it but after i did the FOTD i decided to take the plunge and start blogging. I plan on doing breakdowns of my makeup (hopefully videos later down the line) product reviews, and sharing sales that i find.

I really love to have fun with my makeup so hopefully the looks i do don't bore you. I will be doing reviews of all the makeup i buy (and stuff that is already in my stash) a lot of my makeup will be from drugstores but i won't hesitate to tell you if something is horrid, just because it's cheap doesn't mean it shouldn't be good. I try to get makeup from sephora a lot too but the nearest one is 2 hours from here and I will never give a product a good review just because it's a nice brand. I hope to share the sales i find with you guys too because how can you not share it when you see an amazing sale on a great brand (i normally don't follow sales on drugstore makeup though, i will if it is requested)

http://maggiesdailyobsession.blogspot.com/

Please give me pointers if you read my blog!

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook