I'm following everyone on blogspot. I am in the process of turning my jewelry blog into a beauty blog (still have some work to do). I plan on having frequent giveaways. My link is in my signature

Hello!

I am just about to go through the process of having a nosey at everybody's blogs.

My blog is a beauty / fashion / vintage / lifestyle blog. I also blog about local fashion events and other things I find interesting, I hope you do too!

My url is www.lucyslilworld.blogspot.com

Enjoy :)

Hello everyone,

I love to read reviews and blogs on beauty, fashion and all that jazz... the best tips come from everyday ladies (and some gents) just cruising and reading.

You can see my reviews and tutorials on YouTube at :

www.youtube.com/nikkay2desire

or read/view at:

www.nikkimakeup2desire.blogspot.com

I am looking forward to reading your blogs and hope to see you at mine. :o)

Thanks...

Nikki

Check out my blog, AdoraBeauty.net! I love doing product reviews and other features! I usually update at least every other day and I review Stylemint and Birchbox subscriptions monthly =)

I am just started out blogging. This is the link I have posted a couple things. I would love it if you all could check it out and tell me what you think. I have been reading some of your blogs today and am really inspired by the talent. When I get a chance I will go back and subscribe to them. :-)

http://classicallymodernbeauty.wordpress.com/

i've kicked off my blog by reviewing my Birchbox and TestTube subs with Glossybox and more to come, though i really only have time to blog on the weekends.

DrunkenBeauty

Hi everyone,

I have recently started a new makeup/travel blog at lilac-emerald.blogspot.co.nz

please have a read through it and let me know how you guys think, any makeup tutorials I should do etc. Thank you!! :-D

I'm completely new at this just getting my feet wet. I started a blog a few days ago and to say the least I'm completely overwhelmed. I really enjoy it but I'm not quite sure how to get people to follow me? I guess I'll figure it out in time this looked like a good place to network. Here's what I've got so far http://starletmuse.wordpress.com/

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook