I've been lurking for a while on all the subscription and little black bag forums but I thought this was a good thread to contribute to.  I very recently started a blog called "The Gal Next Door" which focusus on beauty, style and lifestyle for the everyday girl.  you can check it out here..the design needs some work but we'll see how it goes:

Bascially, my themes go like thishttp://galnextdoorstyle.blogspot.com/

Favorties Friday: I link to my current Favorite websites and blogs

Subscription Saturdays: I review a recent subscription received

Style Sundays: Fashion related content

Makeup and Beauty Mondays: makeup and beauty product content

Tacky Tuesdays: This one is fun! I call out a tacky trend (fashion or other)

Wild Wednesday: Really any topic that I want

fitness and food for thought Thursday: Health related content

Its hard work to do a daily post so we'll see how long that lasts but I figured I'd try it out!

I am a new beauty blogger, I have only been doing it for about a month now =] You can check my blog out if you would like to and I will also be looking through all of the ones posted on here because I love reading beauty blogs!

Oh by the way if you go onto my blog and find the Prairie Charms haul post I am doing a giveaway that is open to everyone! Just comment on the post so I know that you want to be entered! =]

http://marinewife22.blogspot.com/

I wish I had found this thread sooner! I'm going to look at each and every one of these posts too!

I am a proud Canadian gal whose scoured the internet for beauty subscription boxes for Canadians. I post my reviews of the services themselves, unboxings, and product reviews. I'm pretty new to this so the blog is a work in progress

onyxandmick.blogspot.ca

Please check it out, leave comments, follow my adventures! Please stop by to say hi!

Genbiggrin.gif

Hi Everyone biggrin.gif

I'm new to all the youtube, blogging, and makeup deal... I finally posted my first video on youtube today.. I know it's not the greatest but I'm sure I will get better in time lol... Would love for you to please come show me love and support and I'll do the same.. I am going to be doing lots of give aways as I mention in my videos so ck it out pls.. Also leave any helping comments that can help me out...

xoxo wub.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PpyhF4h2cs&feature=plcp

I have been blogging for a while it didn't start out as a beauty blog but that is what it turned into. The link to my blog is in my signature, I would love to get suggestions and opinions from everyone :)

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook