Best Matte nail polish??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm using Matte Me Crazy by NYC. I'm not 100% happy with it but it was worth it for $1.75. I was just wondering what the best Matte nail polish you've used?

Zoya Savita (grape purple with pinkish shimmer)

Orly Iron Butterfly (charcoal/black with silver shimmer)

OPI L.A.M.B (pale gold) and 4 in the Morning (black with subtle silver shimmer), though those are more satin/semi-matte

Those are my current matte faves, but I think you're asking about mattifying *top coats*, yes?  My go-to is Essie Matte About You; it's pretty fabulous!

I've always used the Orly matte top coat but I would like to try out others. My problem with matte is I find it cracks a lot easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using a matte topcoat by Revlon, it wears pretty well (though I'm pretty hard on my nails, I'm happy if I can get a couple days out of a mani). I like it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been using the matte top coat from revlon too and I really like it! I think I mostly like that it's a matte top coat and don't have any other to compare it too, but my nails haven't chipped outrageously and it does a nice job

Latest posts

Back