Midsummer Swap 2014 Fairy Central Casting Call and Lounge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meaganola

Uh Huh Her
Reaction score
And here we go!  This is the place to volunteer your fairy services and pick your fairy name!  I have been granted the name Titania, Queen of the Fairies, by @, so I'll stick with that one since I seem to do better with names other people assign to me (in fact, my forum name is actually a college nickname given to me).  ANYWAY!  Fairy duties tend to involve a whole lot of PMs and revolve around acting as an intermediary between sender and recipient and include but are not limited to:

• Asking additional questions not addressed in the survey
  • Reporting shipping delays
  • Providing tracking numbers
  • Providing shipping updates (for example, if the shipper checks tracking and happens to notice that the USPS decided to send your package on a scenic trip along the East Coast -- and you and your recipient both live on the West Coast.  This actually happened to me with a swap on another board last month)

Those are the main ones I can recall from last year's Secret Santa festivities.  This thread is intended as a central place for senders to locate fairies so we have one easy-to-find places for fairies to congregate, volunteer services, etc.  If you're interested, just speak up!  I will be going through the 2013 SeSa discussion thread to double-check the volunteers thus far and post that list, but that's going to come later this evening, so if you want to be added to it, feel free to speak up here.  Thanks!

ETA:  The official Midsummer Night's Dream 2014 Swap Fairy list!  If anyone is looking for a fairy, please feel free to refer them to this post.  That's what it's here for!  We are all more than happy to receive Fairy Signal emails and relay messages, questions, etc., between Fairy Godmothers and Goddaughters!

@@Allison H

@allistra44, aka Fairy Hazel Yewglimmer

@bonita22

@chelsealynn

@@DonnaD, aka Lady Willow of the MUTGlade

@DragonChick, volunteering the services of Fairy Feather Windward

@elizabethrose

@@estefany, aka red glimmering fairy

@@JC327

@jennm149, aka Fairy Juniper Vinetree

@KellyKaye, aka Fairy Sookie Stackhouse

@lacylei

@LadyK

@Lolo22

@mayra3

@@meaganola aka Titania, Queen of the Fairies

@nikkimouse

@puppymomofthree, aka Fairy Peaseblossom

@sarap

@trekkersangel

@Tweakabell

Note from Zadidoll: Just editing it to make meaganola's link active.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, in alphabetical order, I have (and I'm tagging people so they know I've officially put them on this list! since I'm dragging some names over here from the original discussion thread):

@bellatrix42

@bonita22

@chelsealynn

@DoubleShot

@honeybee7, aka Fairy Princess Plethora

@JC327

@KellyKaye, aka Fairy Sookie Stackhouse

@LadyK

@lovepink

@makeitupasigo

@meaganola, aka Titania, Queen of the Fairies

@nikkimouse

@puppymomofthree, aka Fairy Peaseblossom

@slinka

@trekkersangel

@usofjessamerica

I believe that you can click on the @ names (unless they were typed in on a mobile device because tagging doesn't work on mobile devices) taken to their profile page, and then you can send a PM from there, just in case anyone cares.  Wow, swap signups aren't even open yet, and we already have eight fairies!  Whoo!

ETA:  As long as I can still edit this post and we're still on this page, I'll just add more fairies here!  Once this post locks for editing or we spill onto a second page, I'll repost it if I have more names to add.  Ten fairies now!

Tagging works on mobile you have to click the @ button and type the name in the pop up

Yea! This is going to be great and we promise to do our Queen's bidding. There is even a fairy name generator online! How about Peaseblossom? I do love my flowers (I have several hundred bulbs blooming right now, and more still to come).

I would love to be a fairy too, I  had so much fun being an elf.

I had a blast being an elf for secret Santa, so I'm totally on board to be a fairy this summer! Fun fun!

Just dropping in to say I love you all, THANK YOU, and I'm casting myself as the mortal Queen Hippolyta, as I'm in charge of the whole shebang and I DO WHAT I WANT, lol.  

I'm happy to see so many of our Christmas Elves become Summer Fairies!  So amazing!

Don't forget me! My fairy name is Buttercup Willowshimmer A.K.A PRINCESS BUTTERCUP! Now if only my Westley were here *sigh*

Editing on the fairy list post has locked, so I will be reposting this evening when I'm not trying to peck out posts on a moving bus. As a recap: Posting here means you are volunteering to act as a helper fairy as outlined in the first post of this thread. If things change and you are no longer able to perform your fairy duties, just let me know here or via PM, and I'll take you off the list. Thanks!

@meaganola I can make edits if needed.  Just PM me with any changes and I'll update the main list!

Latest posts

Back