meaganola

Midsummer Swap 2014 Fairy Central Casting Call and Lounge

In the interest of not losing any more names, I'm trying copying and pasting from OpenOffice.  We'll see how the @ mentions work when text is entered this way!

@, aka Fairy Hazel Yewglimmer

@

@@bonita22

@@chelsealynn

@@DoubleShot

@@DragonChick, volunteering the services of Fairy Feather Windward

@@elizabethrose

@@honeybee7, aka Fairy Princess Plethora

@@JC327

@@jennm149, aka Fairy Juniper Vinetree

@, aka Fairy Sookie Stackhouse

@@lacylei

@@LadyK

@@Lolo22

@@lovepink

@@makeitupasigo

@

@meaganola, aka Titania, Queen of the Fairies

@@nikkimouse

@@puppymomofthree, aka Fairy Peaseblossom

@@SaraP

@@slinka

@@trekkersangel

@@tweakabell

@

In the interest of not losing any more names, I'm trying copying and pasting from OpenOffice.  We'll see how the @ mentions work when text is entered this way!

@, aka Fairy Hazel Yewglimmer

@

@@bonita22

@@chelsealynn

@@DoubleShot

@@DragonChick, volunteering the services of Fairy Feather Windward

@@elizabethrose

@@honeybee7, aka Fairy Princess Plethora

@@JC327

@@jennm149, aka Fairy Juniper Vinetree

@, aka Fairy Sookie Stackhouse

@@lacylei

@@LadyK

@@Lolo22

@@lovepink

@@makeitupasigo

@

@@meaganola, aka Titania, Queen of the Fairies

@@nikkimouse

@@puppymomofthree, aka Fairy Peaseblossom

@@SaraP

@@slinka

@@trekkersangel

@@tweakabell

@

Worked for me!

And further FYI:  I now have mod powers, so once everything goes live, I'll edit the FIRST POST of the thread with the fairy list, so if anyone is looking for one elsewhere, they can just go to the very first post of this thread and get the list.  Easy!  (I'm not doing it right now because I have to go to work soon and don't have time to do more than make a couple of posts I wanted to get up first thing in the morning.)

• Like 3

Thank you! I have to confess that my first thought was that I could now edit the first post in this thread and maintain that as the official list. My *second* thought was wondering where the mod handbook is!

• Like 2

All rightie, first post updated with the current complete list!  I've added a link to my signature, and if you want to copy and paste it, here you go: 

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131471-midsummer-swap-2014-fairy-central-casting-call-and-lounge/?p=2177659

And if you would like to be added or removed, just let me know!

• Like 1

So it's almost time!  Has everyone come back and gotten used to the new forum?  I'm not sure I've seen everyone around since the transition, so I'm not sure who will still be able to be a fairy, so I'm tagging everyone who had already volunteered to make sure they're still on board with the new board.  If you are still willing to be a fairy, just let me know, and I'll leave you on the list.  If I do not hear back from you by the time Godchild assignments go out or if you request to be removed, I will remove you from the list just so no one sends fairy requests to someone who isn't here any more.  Thanks!

@allistra44, aka Fairy Hazel Yewglimmer

@bonita22

@chelsealynn

@DragonChick, volunteering the services of Fairy Feather Windward

@elizabethrose

@jennm149, aka Fairy Juniper Vinetree

@KellyKaye, aka Fairy Sookie Stackhouse

@lacylei

@Lolo22

@mayra3

@meaganola aka Titania, Queen of the Fairies

@nikkimouse

@puppymomofthree, aka Fairy Peaseblossom

@sarap

@trekkersangel

@Tweakabell

Edited by meaganola

Just FYI I didn't get a notice from this post....Still here and happy to help :smilehappyyes:

Just FYI I didn't get a notice from this post....Still here and happy to help :smilehappyyes:

Me neither. I noticed this week that I'm only getting like 1/4 the notifications I should be based on my settings. But I've already complained about enough things lol. Even still, the new forum hasn't scared me away yet!

Ready to fairy!!

Uhoh, let's try this again!  It looks like maybe I grabbed some bad coding.  Fairy check in time!

@

@

@@bonita22

@@chelsealynn

@@DoubleShot

@@DragonChick

@@elizabethrose

@@honeybee7

@@JC327

@@jennm149

@

@@lacylei

@@LadyK

@@Lolo22

@@makeitupasigo

@

@meaganola

@@nikkimouse

@@puppymomofthree

@@SaraP

@@slinka

@@trekkersangel

@@tweakabell

@

Yep got that one!

• Like 1

I got this one, but it didn't show the red thingy on the icon like it normally does... weird.

@@meaganola It looks like there are only 13 members following this topic...That may be due to the site change.

Yup all up for fairying, it showed up in my Notifications list but not an actual number in the upper right, weird.

When I see a mention I am always running to the thread and wondering why our Queen is sending out the Bat signal!   :D This is too much fun! (Much more fun than grading papers.)

• Like 6

When I see a mention I am always running to the thread and wondering why our Queen is sending out the Bat signal!   :D This is too much fun! (Much more fun than grading papers.)

This made me spit out my water! Hahahahahahaaaa.

This made me spit out my water! Hahahahahahaaaa.

Just always remember to spit away from your computer/phone/tablet that you use for MUT!   ;)

• Like 1