Natural remedies to get younger and glowing skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolive213

Angel
Reaction score
Skin need too much care to looks younger and glowing. If you prefer not to buy beauty product, follow below steps to become more beautiful.

1. Drink approx three liters water a day. Water is best cleanser for our body.
2. Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables.
3. Include vitamin c rich diet like oranges, bananas, papaya. All are very good for skin. Better if you take juice.
4. Do exercise for 30 - 60 minutes daily.
5. Wash your face at least twice daily.
6. Use aloe vera juice and wash it after 20 minutes to get rid of dry skin. and wash it after 20 minutes to get rid of dry skin.

These simple ways will help you to solve your skin problems too. Please note that all above tips will provide results slowly. Also feel free to share your experience.

I agree with Jolive! It is better to prefer natural ways instead of beauty products because there are no side effects of natural ways. I always use pure aloe vera gel on my face and it works great. The other big benefit of aloe vera is that it also reduce wrinkles and fine lines. And if you start it using in your young age than you will never get wrinkles on your face.

Have you tried Apple Cider vinegar? It works miracles! Otherwise there is always lift serums. 

No really.... it is because it is because I don't have enough time to take care my skin. I share it because my cousin getting good results from it all. For all who don't have time should go to beauty care products... I use Jarvis Cream & Serum. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maintain an organic healthy diet. Eat lots of greens and fruits. Do exercise like brisk walking and daily stretches. Drink lots of water. Have it always on the go. Apart from those natural regimen, I still take multivitamins as well as squalene supplement to repair skin cell damage that causes dry skin since I'm not getting any younger :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> These will keep the skin nourished. You'll look fresh everyday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to update my first point-

Water quantity for men is 3 liters/day and for women is 2.2 liters/day... These are approx value for a healthy peoples.

I got this answer from community manager @@zadidoll in another post...

Back