Makeup Facial Cleanser?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm starting to wear make up now.

I will be wearing a little, just for the eyes.

I never cleanse my face when I don't wear makeup.

Am I suppose to still use a facial cleanser even without makeup?

I feel like my skin is getting worse and I need makeup now. I'm 20 btw. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Joshsah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi all,

I'm starting to wear make up now.

I will be wearing a little, just for the eyes.

I never cleanse my face when I don't wear makeup.

Am I suppose to still use a facial cleanser even without makeup?

I feel like my skin is getting worse and I need makeup now. I'm 20 btw. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
start off slow to see how skin reacts to makeup

i love cerave foaming cleanser.it's a big bottle and it takes off eye makeup very easily.it's pretty easy to find and not expensive.even when i'm not wearing makeup,i still like to wash my face so i can clear my pores of any build up from the day!or if i'm totally over it, huggies alcohol free wipes do the job in a pinch!

Yes, even though you don't wear make up you should still wash your face. Through out the day your skin will still produce oil. If your skin is dry then only wash in the morning. But if you're starting to break out try a cleanser morning and night. Always follow through with a toner, I like the Clean and Clear sensitive one, it's blue I think. After you tone and it's dry finish with an oil free moisturizer. And try to exfoliate one to two times a week! It may take a little time and your skin may flare up right when you start washing it. But don't worry it will go away. Just give your skin time to adjust :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yes the skin produces oil so it is recommend to keep up with the cleaning every once in a while.

but not to over do it. your skin produces natural oil which help your  skin. your body produce omega 3 fatty aciids which is great for your skin.

Back