Good skincare products for my face?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Basically all i really do is moisturise my face but my face still gets fairly dry, does anyone have any suggestions of what i can use??

My face is naturally dry also, here is what I use...

Morning:

1. Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk or, if I have a breakout, Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser

2. Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic

3. Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum or, if I have a breakout, Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum

4. Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer

5. Coola Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint

Night:

1. If I wore make up, I will use the same cleanser from the morning, if not, then I just use a Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Wipe

2. Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic

3. Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum or, if I have a breakout, Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum

4. Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer

5. Michael Todd Intensive Organic Eye Cream

You should try to exfoliate 1-2 times a week. Then moisturize. That way the dead skin cells are removed and the moisturizer will penetrate your skin better. Is the moisturizer that you're using for dry skin? There are also facial masks you can do and those will also help with the dryness, just stay away from clay masks. I hope you get this figured out, I hate having dry skin!

Dear, First you should know that what is the cause of dry skin? And the main reason is dehydration of body. If you don't drink enough water in a day than obviously you will have dry skin even after applying moisturizer and any other cream. So drink atleast 10 glasses of water a day to get hydrated. This is my personal experience.

In addition to a moisturizer, try using a serum. This will give your skin a boost of hydration. 

Basically all i really do is moisturise my face but my face still gets fairly dry, does anyone have any suggestions of what i can use??
  • Apply cucumber juice with a cotton ball and then after 5-10 minutes, wash it off. Follow up with a good moisturizer.
  • Apply honey around your eyes, keep it on for 10 minutes, and then wash it off.
  • [SIZE=11pt]Apply pure coconut oil to the dry area and leave it on overnight. Olive oil is a great repairing agent and works wonders. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]All above tips can help you... select which you can [/SIZE]follow [SIZE=11pt]easily...[/SIZE]

You should use the skin care products contains natural ingredients like Aloe Vera, Calendula, Chamomile, Cocoa butter etc., drink sufficient water a day and use advanced dehydrated moisturizer. This will help to remove the dryness and keep your skin glowing and fair.

Try it!!!

Edited by KellyKaye to remove commercial link per our TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should use the skin care products contains natural ingredients like Aloe Vera, Calendula, Chamomile, Cocoa butter etc., drink sufficient water a day and use advanced dehydrated moisturizer. This will help to remove the dryness and keep your skin glowing and fair.

Try it!!!

best face care products for women
I agree on it all... can you tell me exact quantity of water we should take per day?

Back