Youtube Beauty Vlogger

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, 

My name is Jessica and I'm new to "MakeupTalk" I have a Youtube beauty channel and would love if you checked it out and subscribed. I would also love some feedback on my videos.

https://www.youtube.com/dollfaceeJess 

JC
heart.gif

Hey girl, your pretty gorgeous there. I am sorry for the late welcome, been busy. Lol I am glad you joined, another member to add onto the awesome list. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope you like it on here, as soooo many people do, even me! Surprise surprise. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There are a lot of people on here that are willing to help and learn with you and others, so if you need any help, just ask. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Talk soon, Courtnee. PS, I'll check out your channel. But I don't have one OK? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey girl! I'm also new here, just joined today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm a little bit lost and confused :/ lol

But I somehow stumbled across your post and seen that you're a beauty vlogger on YouTube. I'm also one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't think I have ever actually talked to another youtuber so I thought it might be cool! Xx

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC38JWmmisU-bCnV73Iahcyw

Quote: Originally Posted by louisecorbally /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey girl! I'm also new here, just joined today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm a little bit lost and confused :/ lol

But I somehow stumbled across your post and seen that you're a beauty vlogger on YouTube. I'm also one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't think I have ever actually talked to another youtuber so I thought it might be cool! Xx

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC38JWmmisU-bCnV73Iahcyw
I like your youtube channel

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey girl, your pretty gorgeous there.

I am sorry for the late welcome, been busy. Lol

I am glad you joined, another member to add onto the awesome list.
biggrin.gif

I hope you like it on here, as soooo many people do, even me! Surprise surprise.
wink.gif

There are a lot of people on here that are willing to help and learn with you and others, so if you need any help, just ask.
wink.gif

Talk soon, Courtnee.

PS, I'll check out your channel. But I don't have one OK?
biggrin.gif

hi courtnee hope you've been getting my post to you? how do I put a picture if I want to put a pic? u know?

Hi there @JessicaChanell! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines, especially in regards to blogging/vlogging, YouTube Channels, posting videos, sharing blog/channel information, etc. as we do have some rules regarding such. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help!

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Latest posts

Back