Face Off! High end vs Low end!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweakabell

Bringing you peace one war at a time
Reaction score
This was an idea taken from the thread about if you can tell if others are wearing cheap makeup.

1) They are not close ups, hopefully you're not getting into someone's face to determine the price of their makeup.

2) Both looks took under 20 minutes, neither look had more time spent perfecting then the other

3) You will get 3 pics of each face, in the same lighting.

4) I used no primers

Let's go!

Products used: Mascara, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Lip color, Foundation, Blush

A)

B)

Feel free to place your guesses and your own face offs!

I'm going with A - simply because the colors seem a little more pigmented. But they're both quite nice!

I totally cannot tell the difference, you look great in both, but I am going to guess B is the high end.

I like the blush and lip color from A. @beautybybrett is right in saying they look more pigmented, but I like the eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow from B best. 

I would love to post a faceoff, but am not sure I have enough high end make up. What is the definition of high end? Price? Name? Is it anything that I cannot buy in a drugstore?

A for high end. I think it makes your skin look smoother! I hope I'm right!
smile.gif

I'm gonna vote A for high end based on the fact that your lipstick in that one looks more matte, but not dry, which can be hard to find in drugstore stuff...looking forward to seeing if I'm right! Cute idea!

I think A is high end.  I think its easier to tell high end vs low end products when you're using them, not based on what others look like though. How they feel on the skin and blendability are the biggest issues for me.

I'll give it out tomorrow probably, give everyone a chance to play. I'll also include the list of products and prices.

I vote for A as high end :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so curious now though! You look great in both of them!

Latest posts

Back