NewBeauty Test Tube - May 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by lilpapsgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When should we see some spoilers?
Are there usually spoilers? I thought we were kind of in the dark until someone gets their tube.

Are there usually spoilers? I thought we were kind of in the dark until someone gets their tube.
They usually do a video with some of the products near the beginning of the month. I always see spoilers before I get my tube! Hopefully soon!

thanks for starting the thread! My last e-mail said that it will ship on or around the 1st of the month. So I expect it in roughly 2 1/2 weeks. 

Any products you guys are hoping for? I liked the brush a few tubes back and would love another one.

So when I signed up on the 9th, it said "your tube will be shipping in 1-2 weeks" but I haven't gotten any kind of shipping notice.

When you first sign up, do you get your first tube pretty much right away?  I'm guessing it would be whatever the last tube was?  Was that the March tube? Oh, maybe thats why they're trying to make a welcome tube.

Anyway.  I'm just wondering if I'm going to get the tube you all are talking about or if I'll get the tube in... May?  I also have a referral so I should get a free tube, too.  Do I get the Welcome/March tube and then the May one free? 

Omg.  I have to stop now.  Im confusing myself.  I should probably just email them and tell them I'm crazy and I need help.  LOL!

So when I signed up on the 9th, it said "your tube will be shipping in 1-2 weeks" but I haven't gotten any kind of shipping notice.   When you first sign up, do you get your first tube pretty much right away?  I'm guessing it would be whatever the last tube was?  Was that the March tube? Oh, maybe thats why they're trying to make a welcome tube.   Anyway.  I'm just wondering if I'm going to get the tube you all are talking about or if I'll get the tube in... May?  I also have a referral so I should get a free tube, too.  Do I get the Welcome/March tube and then the May one free?    Omg.  I have to stop now.  Im confusing myself.  I should probably just email them and tell them I'm crazy and I need help.  LOL!
I emailed them and they said that they stopped shipping out the march ones on April 3rd :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope they are sending out our tubes this week. If I don't like this one, I might pick anothersub. There have been a lot of products I am ot using.

I'm getting excited.  I subscribed last month and I really like the It Cosmetics brush I received.  I wish they would post a spoiler! 

I was beyond shocked that my test tube arrived today.... I'm always one of the last ones to actually get it. It looks like the shipping was by USPS this month. I'm not sure about how others feel about that kind of shipping but I hated the other way so much because the tracking was awful. Granted, I never even got a shipping notice for this one but oh well. I can't do spoilers very well so I'll just say that at first I was totally not overly thrilled with the items. Now that I've had a few hours to read more about them, I'm still "underwhelmed" but a few of the items, I look forward to trying. I will say that it is NOT anywhere near as amazing as the last one was but again, I'm impressed with how quickly it arrived!

I was beyond shocked that my test tube arrived today.... I'm always one of the last ones to actually get it. It looks like the shipping was by USPS this month. I'm not sure about how others feel about that kind of shipping but I hated the other way so much because the tracking was awful. Granted, I never even got a shipping notice for this one but oh well. I can't do spoilers very well so I'll just say that at first I was totally not overly thrilled with the items. Now that I've had a few hours to read more about them, I'm still "underwhelmed" but a few of the items, I look forward to trying. I will say that it is NOT anywhere near as amazing as the last one was but again, I'm impressed with how quickly it arrived!
 And what did you get?

PICTURES!!

Hello,

I am new.  I saw a girl's youtube video which showed the contents of this month's beauty test tube.

Here are some of the things in the box:

small sample pouch:

Total Refresh Cooling body cloth

Cotz face natural botanical sunscreen

Face Wrap

Stila Moisturizing gel cream

Main box:

A box of Tan Towels -- self-tanning towelettes (includes 5 towelettes)

Small tube of Jergens BB body lotion (1 oz)

Intellishade original or matte finish (small tubes)

Mally eyeshadow stick

Briogeo - Don't Despair Repair.. (deep conditioning mask)

Yu-Be moisturizing cream (small size)

Macadamia Oil Nourishing Conditioner 

The YTer who made the video said there are only two full size products... The tan towels and the Mally shadow stick.  I wish I would have cancelled.. Last month was a great tube.. but I guess we're "paying" for last month's awesomeness with this month's dud.. I am cancelling before they have a chance to charge me for June. Bummer.  I had high hopes.

okay, so I told a BIG fat lie, lol! I just now got the tracking information in my email and it was shipped by the same method as usual. It actually shipped out on 4/22 which is still a lot earlier than normal and the arrival was ultra fast, perhaps because I wasn't even expecting it to ship until after the 1st. My tube had the exact same items that was posted above.

Wow what a massive and incredible let down. the majority of the stuff in the tube is stuff I've received in cheaper subscriptions (the jergens, briogeo and yu-be) and the Tan towels are in the upcoming Allure beauty box. The beauty-to-go products listed here are all/mostly foil packets or incredibly small.

I am actually pretty angry that I even spent the money on a tube right now. The moment it's delivered I am canceling and not looking back. No more falling for those "30% off" e-mails (which basically just covers the cost of shipping anyway)

This will be my first tube. I subscribed after seeing how awesome the March/April tube was, and I'm honestly kicking myself for wasting so much money on one sub. I excepted to at least get a few full size/deluxe drugstore products that would make the cost for me, but this is ridiculous. Two full size products and a handful of tiny samples that most people have said they've gotten from Ipsy already? For $40? 

Latest posts

Back